Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars (2638 Views)

GREAT CARS!!! Reg 07 Camry,toks 2011 Venza,reg 2006 Jaguar,reg 2003 Honda Pilot / Great Cars 5 Days Old Camry 96,muscle 07,corolla 03 And Highlander For Sale / Something For Every Taste & Budget! Great Cars, Better Prices - Must Sell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by itachi(m): 4:10am On Mar 04, 2009
There are two kinds of cars in the world ,Mercedes Benz and the rest.

If you need NEED  a car that takes you then this is for you.

If you’re looking for safety, performance and comfort you shouldn’t even think about any other brand.

It is the  2000 Mercedes Benz E class

This vehicle is pure luxury, it drives itself, high quality construction and material inside and out, smooth performance, excellent  safety, very great reliability.

IN short everyone deserves a Mercedes!!!
Features Includes

Alloy wheel

Leather seats

Powered and programmable seats

Powered Mirrors and window

Bose Audio with 6 CD changer

Sunroof

Multi controls steering

Auto transmition

Climate control

8 Air bags!!!

Etc… interested this baby goes for only 1.7m

You can call Itachi on 08053638245 or itachi.tee@gmail.com

Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by itachi(m): 4:14am On Mar 04, 2009
more pictures

Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by itachi(m): 4:17am On Mar 04, 2009
more pictures

Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by itachi(m): 4:20am On Mar 04, 2009
more pictures

Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2009
Nice sales pitch! cool

But, the world's oldes automobile manufacturer is Ford.
While Ford is by no means the best, Mercedes isn't either. The last true great Mercedes Benz were built up to 1995, in the shape of the 124 series (V-boot). Whilst more recent models are prettier, they are no way as tough or well-engineered as the older cars, including the 190 series.
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by promise72(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2009
Siena:

Nice sales pitch! cool

But, the world's oldes automobile manufacturer is Ford.
While Ford is by no means the best, Mercedes isn't either. The last true great Mercedes Benz were built up to 1995, in the shape of the 124 series (V-boot). Whilst more recent models are prettier, they are no way as tough or well-engineered as the older cars, including the 190 series.

Tru that on the V Boot reliability. But however, i believe the Benz started in 1880 or 1885 while Ford started in 1900's
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2009
You're right, Promise. Daimler / Benz was founded in 1881.

Still maintain though, that while Mercedes Benz are fine automobile, they're not the greatest by today's standards.
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by midexus(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2009
So Siena, which automaker would you regard as the greatest by today's standards/
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2009
midexus:

So Siena, which automaker would you regard as the greatest by today's standards/

Low volume production - Aston Marton.
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by seyewest(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2009
The best is volvo, safety first.
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by sdbaba: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2009
@Siena

So you mean V-Boot and 190 are better than the latest Model Benz series? No wonder my 190 no wan die, the car just dey trip me like mad. Bue sincerely I'm looking to move up a little to the ML, what's your take on that?
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2009
Yes, 124 and 190 series are better engineered than modern day Mercs.

The ML series are ok, but don't expect the reliability that was part and parcel of older cars.
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by viperman: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2009
Aston Marreezii!! grin

@Sienna

Your opinion is respected oo, but my brother, Benz sets standards for others to follow.
They are like the research institute or should i say the professors in the car world, they create the rules, other run with it.
IN SUMMARY: Benz they rules! Anytime! Anyday!

My best car make is still audi sha, I will always love audi a8!!, kai!!, cool
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by inspiredm(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2009
B M W

Mercedez benz

Porsche

Audi

Ferrari

Volkswagen

Volvo

Lincoln

Ford

But I give it to Mercedez Benz Anyday

I heard the Benz 200, 230, 190s in the 80's were Over Engineered  cool cool
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by itachi(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2009
People thank you however the car is still available
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by itachi(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2009
AVAILABLE!!!
grin grin grin
Re: The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars by 190: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2009
did i hear that
the 190 was over Engineered
abeg make una explain,
una just de praise me like hell
abeg mak una explain beta inspired,
how e take de over engineered

(1) (Reply)

2004 Space Bus - By Chevrolet - Venture Vasatrak - Very Cheap !! SOLD!! / Nissan Pathfinder 2002 Model For Sale / 2007 Model Audi Q7 Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.