Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Chevron Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Test (2397 Views)

Chevron Test / Chevron Test Samples For Facilities Mechanical Engineer By Dragnet / Chevron Test Conducted By Dragnet 5th March 2011 Please Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Test by IBROHIM: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2006
Has anyone been invited for Chevron's interview? I wrote a test with them on the 30th of August.
Re: Chevron Test by doncee: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2006
YOU ARE VERY STUPID YOU WILL NOT ALERT THE BOARD WHEN THE ARE RECRUITING AND YOU NEED INFORMATION FROM US JUST GO AND SLLEP .AND DONT DISTURB US AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Chevron Test by perusky(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2006
@doncee
U 2 harsh ooooooooo. If u no get reply 2 d poor boy ? y not kukuma keep ya cool lipsrsealed.
Re: Chevron Test by Bisiriyu: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2006
Doncee, dats not polite. In the first place u're not allowed to use insultive words on this forum. Please be guided. If you have a personal grudge against him, it's better u settle it outside the forum.
Re: Chevron Test by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
This is my firsty time to send a message to this forum and i think one of its objectives is to assist one another and not to hoard info only to run to the forum when you need one .Members Take note!
Re: Chevron Test by IBROHIM: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2006
Hi nairalanders, I actually just registered when I sent that message. Sorry its not me to keep infos from the noble forum. I should've introduced myself first.

Cheers.

Meanwhile guys dont forget the exxonmobil advert on the guardian of 26th sept.

God bless yah all.
Re: Chevron Test by Bisiriyu: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2006
Ibrohim, Thanks for the info on exxonmobil but can you post the details on the forum.
Re: Chevron Test by karinate: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hello everyone,
Please, i will like the format for the second stage of the chevron`s operator/maintenance trainee test(skills test).The type of test, the format and
how to prepare for it in order to be successful.Thank you.
My email address is gizza12us@yahoo.com.
Re: Chevron Test by jegury(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2008
hello geees, pls i want 2 know if chevron is still calling. I smileyapplied nov; last year.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Available At Mtn, Mearsk And Oando / NITDA- Who Know Of Ds Body? / Sita Aero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.