Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Can She Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can She Do? (659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can She Do? by jasab(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
What type of love is this, when wife get her salary she gave all to her husband, but when husband back from the place of work he didn't show his wife the statement of his accut but wife always doing that. What she do to correct that?
Re: What Can She Do? by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
People creatin unnecessary problems for demselves
Re: What Can She Do? by kilode100(f): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
She is a big mumu.
Thankiu cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Can She Do? by Pineapp: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin

Re: What Can She Do? by viceldo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
there probs not urs
Re: What Can She Do? by Stillfire: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol, he will tell you he's the head na. grin Dunno how many people are comfortable violating the rights of another person let alone the one they proclaim they love. Totally flies over my head.

1 Like

Re: What Can She Do? by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Let her say No and stop giving him her salary so me it is not mutual.

What else does she want to do?
Re: What Can She Do? by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
jasab:
What type of love is this, when wife get her salary she gave all to her husband, but when husband back from the place of work he didn't show his wife the statement of his accut but wife always doing that. What she do to correct that?

How are you related to the couple in question.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advise / Magistrate Declines To Free Man Who Blinded Wife / Married and Unmaried Men Suppose Read Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.