Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) - Autos (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) (201894 Views)

Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 / Peugeot Boxer Fiat Imported From Belgium Brain Box For Sale In Ibadan / See Picture Of Cars Bought At Cotonou And Delivered To Port-harcourt Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
We always at your service for cheap autos delivery from Cotonou.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Cheap Autos from Cotonou with genuine verifiable duty contact us .
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Keep all calls coming in via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
We are always at your service cheap vehicles purchase from Cotonou with genuine customs verifiable duty.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by danhans(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nawa are you not aware of the ban on vehicle through the land border and till date it has not been lifted why all this......who will give you original custom paper where there is ban Oga then d custom man/woman will be sacked straight away.........there is no car you can buy 400k in contonu onless golf 1,nissian sunny 92 model any car from 2000model cannot be less than 1 million cfa day is d buying cost and you will pay btw 420 to 450 cfa before it get to seme border or igorlo,then clearing in nigeria.I hate seeing trying to decive people ..........i can smell scam here even auction is not possible thats my field stop deciving people
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2018
danhans:
Nawa are you not aware of the ban on vehicle through the land border and till date it has not been lifted why all this......who will give you original custom paper where there is ban Oga then d custom man/woman will be sacked straight away.........there is no car you can buy 400k in contonu onless golf 1,nissian sunny 92 model any car from 2000model cannot be less than 1 million cfa day is d buying cost and you will pay btw 420 to 450 cfa before it get to seme border or igorlo,then clearing in nigeria.I hate seeing trying to decive people ..........i can smell scam here even auction is not possible thats my field stop deciving people
firstly,you read my trend but did not understand the contents...I never said one can get car for 400k I said for that particular vehicle that was bought 400k was saved buying it...Secondly, that not the current exchange rates beside,you do not understand the system we use to process genuine duty below are screen shot of some one else a nairalander that I did not do business with but he has used the process to pay for his duty too.....he replied some body like you who was attacking me about the genuineity of the customs papers I process.

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2018
I have been in nairaland doing business here for over 6 years now. ..if I do not process original customs duty as I clam so many nairalander would have come here to say I scam them.
below are some screen shots of some clients I helped to purchase their rides and process genuine customs duty for now at the time I delvered their ride they have to confirm the genuineity of the duty before they paid my service charge.

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2018
Keep all enquiries coming in via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Keep all enquiries coming in via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2018
For all enquiries keep calls coming in .
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Save money buy cheap choice vehicles from Cotonou without stress.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
How much will land Clean Opel Atrsa Wagon , automatic or Nissan Almera Tino, with everything intact(a/c, alloy rim,...)? I need it asap
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
How much will land Clean Opel Atrsa Wagon , automatic or Nissan Almera Tino, with everything intact(a/c, alloy rim,...)? I need it asap
prices are based on year. ..kindly drop the year you want.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Keep all enquiries coming in for service delivery.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
For the cheap vehicle from Cotonou with genuine duty keep calls coming in via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by splendore(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello Ovie,

Please what will land these vehicles to lagos

08 Highlander
05 Acura MDX
08 Acura MDX
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
splendore:
Hello Ovie,

Please what will land these vehicles to lagos

08 Highlander
05 Acura MDX
08 Acura MDX

08 Highlander estimate 4.5m
05 Acura MDX estimate 2.1m
08 Acura MD estimate 3.9m.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
For services delivery cheap autos from Cotonou with genuine customs duty.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Year 2000 upward please Opel Astra wagon or Nissan almera tino please.

author=oviecardealer post=69889448]prices are based on year. ..kindly drop the year you want. [/quote]
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Year 2000 upward please Opel Astra wagon or Nissan almera tino please.

author=oviecardealer post=69889448]prices are based on year. ..kindly drop the year you want.
OK estimate 850k for 2000model and 1.050m from 2000 to 2002model .
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Can u help get few n send d pics to me please?I want everything intact oooo, a/c, aloy,... Here's my number 08077197334. Thanks

uote author=oviecardealer post=69898043]OK estimate 850k for 2000model and 1.050m from 2000 to 2002model .[/quote]
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Keep all enquiries coming in for cheap autos from Cotonou.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
We always at your service for cheap auto delivery.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
For service delivery contact contact us.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2018
It is a new dawn time to enquire about your choice rides.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2018
We are always at your service cheap autos from Cotonou market delivery without stress guratee.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=oviecardealer post=69914651]We are always at your service cheap autos from Cotonou market delivery without stress guratee. [/quot

Always at your service for cheap delivery.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cheap vehicles from Cotonou market keep enquiries coming in.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
oviecardealer:
Cheap vehicles from Cotonou market keep enquiries coming in.
how much will Mazda MPV 2003 cost to Lagos
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2018
harmbhrosz:
how much will Mazda MPV 2003 cost to Lagos
estimate 1.1m
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Snowkel(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2018
How much can I get a toyota corolla 2008 sport and Hyundai elantra 2012
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Keep all calls coming in for cheap cars from Cotonou with genuine duty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (214) (Reply)

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.