Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. (84734 Views)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
why is everyone quiet
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by finallyfolarin: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
U can apply even if u did not choose them. But chances maybe low compared to existing candidate that chosse them. There's no harm in trying if u no go reason d 5k. If u cnt do it ursef, it maybe frm 7k upward frm all dis pple dat does sch reg stuff
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Which course is maths,eng,govt and econs suitable for? First choice candidate
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
deenvibe:
Which course is maths,eng,govt and econs suitable for? First choice candidate

Management courses....
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
finallyfolarin:
U can apply even if u did not choose them. But chances maybe low compared to existing candidate that chosse them. There's no harm in trying if u no go reason d 5k. If u cnt do it ursef, it maybe frm 7k upward frm all dis pple dat does sch reg stuff

Well... I thin dey still have chance because its a new course and they need candidate. U are not even giving anybody hope @ all
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by finallyfolarin: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
i no mean am dat way guy. so, who dn register d tin? una upload passport again wen registerin?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
zaragal:

Well... I thin dey still have chance because its a new course and they need candidate. U are not even giving anybody hope @ all
if ur o'level is nt strong[A's and B's]dnt apply and jamb combo dnt correspond with the requirement dnt apply.....dnt say its a new course and apply with C parallel
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 1:20am On Nov 17, 2016
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI,

EKITI STATE

http:// www.fuoye.edu.ng

ADVERTISEMENT FOR CHANGE OF COURSE

FOR UTME APPLICANTS ONLY

The Federal University Oye-Ekiti hereby invites all applicants who may wish to change their course of study to the recently approved new academic programmes to visit the University website www.fuoye.edu.ng to apply for internal change of course online effective from Tuesday 15th – 24th Thursday, November, 2016.

1.0 ELIGIBILITY

i) Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and participated in the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise.

ii) Candidates who did not apply to Federal University Oye Ekiti but obtained UTME cut-off score of 180 can also apply.

iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.

2.0 E-PORTAL ACCESS FEE

Each candidate will be required to pay a processing fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000 .00) only.

Payment should be made via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
i. Log on to www.remita.net.
ii. Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
iii. On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti – 1000134”

iv. Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT”.

v. In the description field, type in: 2016/2017 Change of Course.

vi. Enter the amount to be paid which is N5,000.00

vii. Enter the other information i.e Payer's Email and Payer's Phone

viii. Proceed to Payment.

NOTE:
After 24hrs of payment, visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://screening.fuoye.edu.ng/ with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.

3.0 IMPORTANT NOTICE

i.) Applicants should ensure that their UTME subjects combination is relevant to the selected programme

ii.) Submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.

iii.) Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings

iv.) Candidates with awaiting results applying for change of course can now input their O’ level grades on or before 24th Thursday, November, 2016.

4.0 CAUTION

Applicants that do not adhere strictly to the instructions on the University website will be disqualified

5.0 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES

a. Faculty of Agriculture

B. Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Management

b. Faculty of Arts

B.A History and International Studies

c. Faculty of Education
i. Educational Management and Business Studies

· B.Ed. Business Education

· B.Ed. Educational Management

ii. BLS. Library and Information Science Education

iii. Educational Foundation
B.A. (Ed.) English Education

iv. Science Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education

· B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education

· B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education

· B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education

d. Faculty of Management Sciences
· B.Sc. Accounting
· B.Sc. Banking and finance

· B.Sc. Business Administration

· B.Sc. Public Administration

e. Faculty of Social Sciences
· B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies

· B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Resolution

· B.Sc. Political Science

· B.Sc. Mass Communication

CLOSING DATE FOR CHANGE OF COURSE: Change of Course closes on Thursday 24th November, 2016.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng

Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: admissions@fuoye.edu.ng or contact:

Ayodeji-08162491328, Ola – 08060239459, Bamidele – 08027409196, Maureen – 07080951567, 08034430891 between 8:00am - 6:00pm.

Signed:
Daniel Abiodun Adeyemo
Registrar
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 17, 2016
deenvibe:

if ur o'level is nt strong[A's and B's]dnt apply and jamb combo dnt correspond with the requirement dnt apply.....dnt say its a new course and apply with C parallel

Dey should not apply if they have C'S and have the right jamb subject combo. Because ur Dad is VC Abi??... U are so pessimistic Instead of u to encourage them to try @least..... You say don't apply. Do u now work in admission office to give such advise. If you jamb combo right. And you have the required o'level apply. I have 3Bs and 2Cs and I will apply for B & F (banking and finance) or I should apply because I don't have A parrellel. Lolzz. .. .

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Intel2(f): 3:55am On Nov 17, 2016
2017/2018 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com

Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 180,000 in NGN. Exchange rate to CFA determines.

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st Semester - November
-2ND SEMESTER - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-Summer Session - August
For Tuition Fee and University Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM/REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Mobile : +22998070947 , +22962185894
Home: +2348063857550 <swift response>
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

COURSES
FACULTY OF HEALTH / SCIENCE
→ Pharmaceutical Science
→ Nursing
→ Food technology
→ Medical Lab Science
→ Industrial Engineering
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.
NB: Mzbronchure Inc is an individual agent who assist students by enrolling them into Houdegbe North American University and other universities in Bénin Republic. Forms are only sold and processed in the University. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with extra charges.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2016
zaragal:

Dey should not apply if they have C'S and have the right jamb subject combo. Because ur Dad is VC Abi??... U are so pessimistic Instead of u to encourage them to try @least..... You say don't apply. Do u now work in admission office to give such advise. If you jamb combo right. And you have the required o'level apply. I have 3Bs and 2Cs and I will apply for B & F (banking and finance) or I should apply because I don't have A parrellel. Lolzz. .. .
lol...why would i advise u to waste 5k?? Fuoye would give one useless excuse that to deny addmission e.g wrong jamb combo, I have 1A,3B'S and 1C with 226 in jamb yet no addmission all because of wrong jamb combo
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2016
deenvibe:

lol...why would i advise u to waste 5k?? Fuoye would give one useless excuse that to deny addmission e.g wrong jamb combo, I have 1A,3B'S and 1C with 226 in jamb yet no addmission all because of wrong jamb combo

was ur subject combo reaLLY wrong...apply for a COC and pick a course that matches ur jamb and o level
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by deenvibe(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
zaragal:

was ur subject combo reaLLY wrong...apply for a COC and pick a course that matches ur jamb and o level
i will get the COC form and pick acct

1 Like

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by tomsy2: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hello dear newly admitted candidates. Please I'm unable to login to pay FUOYE school fees. It's asking for a password which I don't know. Help.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Danielb42(m): 3:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Hello..pls.. I didn't choose them in jamb..how can i apply was. My opportunities... Nd when would d form close
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by finallyfolarin: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2016
form is closing nxt friday dat shud b 24/25. n i gues admissn list wil follow asap cos of dis jamb directives. u cn apply if u didnt pick them in jamb. ur chances is only knwn 2 dia admin n God. by d way, i sent dem a mail 2 hlp us wit jamb combo. dats important

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Yhemwizzy: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pls guyz i did my registration today nd i was unable to print my screening report....help me plxxx!!
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by finallyfolarin: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
did u do the whole reg process ursef? were u asked to upload a passport? pls reply. with al av heard so, urs is d best case scenario. applicants av bin complainin bitterly
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Yhemwizzy: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2016
It stoped afta i uploaded my jamb scores...
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Yhemwizzy: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2016
I wasnt asked to upload passport
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by finallyfolarin: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2016
were doin it wit ur fone or a computer?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Yhemwizzy: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2016
Compuuter
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm... Make I chill first will do my on Tues
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Yemike(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
deenvibe:

guy, you no try at all. why you dey discourage people nah? everything is worth trying. This same fuoye admitted a gal that scord 35 in putme and 182 in jamb last year while a guy that scored 57 in putme and 227 in jamb was not admitted. The bottom line is fuoye admission is somehow based on luck. Learn to encourage people dude.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2016
tomsy2:
Hello dear newly admitted candidates. Please I'm unable to login to pay FUOYE school fees. It's asking for a password which I don't know. Help.
type in your surname or firstname if u havent log into your portal before.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 12:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Danielb42:
Hello..pls.. I didn't choose them in jamb..how can i apply was. My opportunities... Nd when would d form close
juat log on to the school website, fuoye.edu.ng
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by keenness: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2016
zaragal:
Hmmmmmmmm... Make I chill first will do my on Tues
Others can follow this idea, it will be much easier for you if u register on tuesday or wednesday as the portal is very busy now. If u have time in the night, u might have a upper hand too..
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Adejoke18: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
zaragal:

Hello, Happy Sunday. pls how was the screening excercise conducted for the first choice candidates? Were departmental cutoff marks and screening grading guidelines released and also what was the screening report like? Was the screening result released immediately? Thanks in anticipation.

Hello
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Adejoke18: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
I also want to apply for the change of course but am not a first choice candidate. is it advisable to use two sittings result?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Dmaria1000(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
There z God oo
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by tomsy2: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
keenness:
type in your surname or firstname if u havent log into your portal before.
Thanks for responding. The portal is it the "portal.fuoye.edu.ng" one? Because I've tried using my jamb reg number and various combinations of my name all to no avail.
It keeps saying that 'You don't have permission to log in'
And I've signed most of my clearance already.
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adejoke18:

Hello, Happy Sunday. pls how was the screening excercise conducted for the first choice candidates? Were departmental cutoff marks and screening grading guidelines released and also what was the screening report like? Was the screening result released immediately? Thanks in anticipation.

Hello

i dont know....am an aspirant too...second choice aspirant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.