Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Paris Hilton Was In A Horrible Plane Crash Prank [video] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Paris Hilton Was In A Horrible Plane Crash Prank [video] (473 Views)

Big Khali Comedy Prank Video / My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paris Hilton Was In A Horrible Plane Crash Prank [video] by dokia: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2015
This video has been trending on the internet over the past two days. Apparently Paris Hilton visited Dubai for an event, and while she was there a popular Egyptian talk show host invited her to take a tour of Dubai on a small plane. When they were in the air, the pilot shut of the engine and the plane began to fall making Paris believe the plane was about to crash!!! If this video is real this is truly the most horrific and disgusting prank anyone can play on a human being. I do have my doubts, for one she fixes her hair a bunch of times at 4:20. Why would you do that if you are in such a scary predicament. She also keeps saying “what is happening”, when it is very obvious what is happening. Anyway you guys watch for yourselves and vote on the poll, REAL or FAKE?

http://smileandtalk.com/2015/07/02/real-or-fake-paris-hilton-plane-crash-prank-poll/
Re: Paris Hilton Was In A Horrible Plane Crash Prank [video] by Timerkin1: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
FT

(1) (Reply)

Yugoslavia.... Lol / !!!!!!!!!!lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / What Are Friends For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.