Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account (2979 Views)

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Bank Wire Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account by Stoja: 2:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Great! google adsense payment upgrade has been completed. Nigerian adsense publishers can now receive their adsense payment directly to their bank account through wire transfer.

This is what most of us have been waiting for all these while and it has finally happen.this is surely a good news especially for the new adsense publishers in Nigeria as they don't need to wait for their cheque to arrive whether via standard mail or via DHL, as they can now get paid their adsense earnings to their bank account in Nigeria. According to google, before you can start receiving payment via wire transfer to your bank account, you will have to meet up the minimum payment which is $100 and also must have configured your wire transfer payment details to reflect your bank name and account number.

In this post i will share with you on how to receive your google adsense payment directly to your bank account in Nigeria via wire transfer
depending on the bank you are using in Nigeria, you will have to get what they called the swift code, Intermediary bank name, Intermediary SWIFT-BIC. This are what google requires to get your payment. Adsense have also changed the amount to US Dollars, no more euro.so i don't really know if you will be allowed to get paid US dollars to your savings or current account since most banks in Nigeria requires the use of domiciliary account to get paid in US dollars or euro and punds. If you have the required details needed, then lets proceed with the settings

How to receive your google adsense payment directly to your bank account in nigeria via wire transfer

==> go to your bank and tell them to give you the details of the following

==> SWIFT CODE or SWIFT-BIC

==> Intermediary bank name if any

==> Intermediary SWIFT-BIC if any

==> after getting all those, then visit google.com/adsense

==> logging to your adsense account and click on the settings icon that looks like gear at the right upper side of the page after your email address

==> when you click on the icon, you will see payments, click on it.

==> after clicking it, an option will appear at the left side of the page,you will see PAYMENT SETTINGS, click on it

==> it will bring up another option, you will see ADD PAYMENT PLATFORM, click on it

==> after clicking on payment platform, it will bring out an option to choose between check or wire transfer, tick the small radio button close to wire transfer option

==> it will bring out a form to fill in your bank wire transfer details.in the form, here is what you will need to fill it

Account holder name = the name used when you created the account

Bank name = your bank name e.g first bank, UBA, GTBank.please you should add the full name of the bank, i am using gtbank for this, so i will insert the name GUARANTY TRUST BANK NIGERIA

SWIFT-BIC = meet your bank to give you.since i am using Gtbank, i will insert GTBINGLA

Account number = your bank account number

Re-type account number = you will have to retype your bank account number again

this other aspect is optional, it is called Intermediary bank details.since i am using GTBANK, i have to fill it like this

Intermediary bank name = CITIBANK, NEW YORK

Intermediary SWIFT-BIC = CITIUS33

Note that the above intermediary is for Gtbank, so go to your bank to request for it if they have.but if they don't have, then leave the option of intermediary blank and click on Save

At this point you have done it successfully.you can also increase the threshold of the amount you will like to receive from $100 and above by clicking on the configure on Payment schedule monthly

http://getlistednigeria.com/get-adsense-payment-via-wire-transfer-to-your-nigeria-bank-account/

1 Like

Re: Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account by fretfingers: 3:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Tanks for sharing.. Op

1 Like

Re: Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account by Stoja: 3:16am On Jul 03, 2015
fretfingers:
Tanks for sharing.. Op

You welcome
Re: Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account by Stoja: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Stoja:

You welcome

READ ALSO: SORTCODES AND ADDRESS OF ALL NIGERIAN BANKS - via http://getlistednigeria.com/sortcodes-and-address-of-all-nigerian-banks/

This is useful for local cash transfer
Re: Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account by Whizzcute(m): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2015
cool
Re: Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account by pinkyni(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stoja:

READ ALSO: SORTCODES AND ADDRESS OF ALL NIGERIAN BANKS - via http://getlistednigeria.com/sortcodes-and-address-of-all-nigerian-banks/

This is useful for local cash transfer
nice info bro.but I think wire transfer only goes with dom act in gtbank
Re: Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account by ultrazone(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? / Looking For Distributors / CBN To Retire N162b Short-dated Bills Over Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.