Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) (1031 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Yahuchazqal(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Please who is this so called jesus christ and where is he from and who is god that everybody is praising SELAH....

Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by oyindare(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Yahuchazqal:
Please who is this so called jesus christ and where is he from and who is god that everybody is praising SELAH....

3 Likes

Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Dbestmax(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2015
see ds anti religist...It's either u'u're dealing with limitless frustration or u just a zombie floating...pple shaa...u have no right to condemn wat odas believe in just because u dont...
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by pappyoung: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2015
May Almighty God pray for u

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Yahuchazqal(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
plz no insult, just reason and questions to get facts shalom..... You did not answer my question about who jesus is and also god
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Homorlayor20(f): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2015
your spellings sef na fake.u sure say u be original?
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Yahuchazqal(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
The worst thing that can happen to a man is not to ask Questions about what he sees or hears around his enviroment and people around....i will give out 5K to anybody that can tell me about the basterd jesus christ and the inbesile god?
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Esiri111(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yahuchazqal:
The worst thing that can happen to a man is not to ask Questions about what he sees or hears around his enviroment and people around....i will give out 5K to anybody that can tell me about the basterd jesus christ and the inbesile god?
You will know who GOD Is very soon.
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Presim(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=oyindare post=35425793][/quote] God is yahweh,elshadai,the rose of sharon,lily of valey
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
embarassedop watch ur mouth
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Medicis(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yahuchazqal:
plz no insult, just reason and questions to get facts shalom..... You did not answer my question about who jesus is and also god
The prologue of John's gospel is an important work within the New Testament, because it provides perhaps the clearest statement of Who Jesus was in spiritual terms. Essentially, John's prologue states that Jesus was God, but it also seeks to explain, to a certain extent, the nature of Jesus' existence and His role within the Godhead.

Let's start by examining the opening verses in John's Gospel:

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2  He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3  All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

John uses the Greek word logos to describe Jesus "in the beginning," or before creation and time began. Logos means word, but specifically it means the spoken word or a statement. Jesus is God's spoken word, according to John.

John then explains that the Word (Jesus) was "with" God and "was" God. This statement yields two important conclusions regarding Jesus and the Trinity: Jesus is God and existed from the beginning as God, yet Jesus' existence is somehow distinct from God the Father. Jesus was "with" God and "was" God at the same time. This is the mystery of the Trinity: all three Persons in the Godhead are One God and yet all are distinct from one another.

Moving to verse 3, John says that it was the Word (Him) that created all things. From this statement, we begin to see why Jesus is called the "Word" by John. Consider these facts we learn from John's Gospel and elsewhere in Scripture:

First, we know from scripture that God the Father is Spirit (John 4:24), meaning He doesn't exist in physical form. So, there is no physical substance to God the Father. The Creation cannot experience the Father as He truly is, since we are bound to a physical dimension yet He is not physical.

Secondly, we know that God's Spirit is likewise invisible (John 3:6-. He can only be known by observing His work in the Creation.

On the other hand, Jesus is the member of the Godhead responsible for all physical matter. As John said, all things were made by and through Jesus. Paul says the same thing in Col 1:15-17. 

More over, Paul teaches in Colossians that Jesus is the "image of the invisible God." Therefore, He is the only Person in the Godhead Who has entered into and become a part of the physical creation. Jesus can be seen in a physical sense, because He is the One Who entered into the Creation and become a part of it (i.e., became incarnate).

Therefore, Jesus is the One within the Trinity Who is associated with Creation, both as its source and as an ambassador of the Godhead to that creation.

Next, consider how the Creation itself was established in Genesis 1. Genesis 1 teaches that the world was created by the spoken word of God (note the repeating phrase in Genesis 1, "Then God said...". So when God the Father determined to created the universe and everything in it, He "spoke" it into existence. But as John said in verse 3, Jesus was the One who made all things, therefore we can say that Jesus was God's logos, or spoken Word.

We can begin to understand this partnership (at least to some degree) by drawing an analogy to how our own thoughts and words reach into the physical word. When we desire to command something to happen in the world around us, we must first conceive the idea in our minds. No one can see our thoughts. They are invisible, yet they certainly exist. Without our thoughts, we could purpose to do nothing at all.

If our thoughts are to become visible in some way, they must move from the invisible realm of our mind and into the physical world. The progression from invisible to visible requires we transfer our invisible thoughts into a spoken command. The brain communicates our thoughts to our mouth where it becomes logos: spoken words.

Once the spoken word leaves our mouth, it enters the physical world and yields its intended effect. This simple analogy helps explain how God the Father worked with God the Son (i.e., the Word) to establish Creation.

This is John's meaning when he says that Jesus is the Word. He meant that Jesus is the physical manifestation of God the Father, just as a spoken word is the physical manifestation of our inner thoughts. Until Jesus took action and created the universe, there was no physical reality to God's presence. But when God "spoke" (i.e., when Jesus took action), the Creation came into existence.

Later, Jesus arrived in Person to meet with His creation, and as Jesus spoke His words to His disciples, He fulfilled the Father's purpose by providing a physical representation of the Godhead to His creation.  Hebrews says it this way:

Heb. 1:1  God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,
Heb. 1:2  in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
Heb. 1:3  And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power...

Paul reiterates this same thought in Colossians when he says:

Col. 1:15  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col. 1:16  For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created through Him and for Him.

Jesus is the Word because He was the means through which the Father brought all physical reality into existence and because He is the One Who represents the Father's invisible nature and character to that creation. Just as your spoken word is the physical manifestation of your thoughts and personality, Jesus is the "Word" of the invisible God to His creation.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by malvisguy212: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yahuchazqal:
sorry for this .

Foolish man, you say no insult but you insults other's people belief, you said the worst thing that can happen to a man is not to ask questions Good but does your question seems polite ?

Proverbs 26:4-5
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.
Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by taiwo850629: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Without faith it is impossible to please God. He that comes to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Yahuchazqal(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Plz this person that you call jesus, where is he from?
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Yahuchazqal(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
very simple question that people cannot answer, i dnt know how most of you reason & i'll ask again Is jesus, iesus from where? And who is the father??, what language did he speak and also the same with god who is he
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
All these attention seeking antichrist.
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Yahuchazqal(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
jesus christ is a BASTERD, if not who are his parents and what History do you have about him?
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hehe lmao grin oh my
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by gamaliel121(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yahuchazqal:

He is the ancient of days, the king of kings...he is the mighty one..the glorious one...
He is God!!
And nothing and no one can change that fact,,
We shall see in the end that his lord of all..
I believe in him..
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2015
gamaliel121:

He is the ancient of days, the king of kings...he is the mighty one..the glorious one...
He is God!!
And nothing and no one can change that fact,,
We shall see in the end that his lord of all..
I believe in him..
Are u answering him? looking for who will argue with him.
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Yahuchazqal(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2015
shalom brother, but if he is the Ancient of days how about Zeus his father of what good has Je,sus done to the greeks nothing, i wounder why the whole world worship this greek god Iesus
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by elelem(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2015
May God forgive you
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by leezbebe(f): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Yahuchazqal:
jesus christ is a BASTERD, if not who are his parents and what History do you have about him?
ds OP is a fool.......
Re: I Dnt Believe In Nonsence, But How About You BASTERD Jesus Christ (FAKE) by Yahuchazqal(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
ignorant is not an excuse before the eyes of the most High, & for you christians stop worshipping what you dnt know (idol)

(1) (Reply)

Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes / Muharram 2015 Hazrat Hussain Hd Images, Photos, Wallpapers For Fb / Authority To Forgive Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.