Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out (1269 Views)

Download FTS 17 MOD Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by nerdfrost(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2015
if ur an FTS fan and u have excess amount of credits and ure also an online player,pls help me out. I just downloaded it from app store and I need a VIP pass. I dont want to root my fone. pls fellow fans,kindly go online and search for (nerdfrost) my username n send me a gift plssss. thanks in anticipation cry
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by tobbie247(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Go to apklover.net to download the modded version. Shikena

1 Like

Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by nerdfrost(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
are the games in apk or zip?
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by tobbie247(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
nerdfrost:
are the games in apk or zip?

It's in apk but obb is usually in zip format. You might have the two together as a zip file

Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by nerdfrost(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobbie247:

It's in apk but obb is usually in zip format. You might have the two together as a zip file
. so how do I change it. I'm having trouble with the zip file pls help. wat do I have to download to change it? I've tried everything but it didn't work oo. pls help me bro
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by tobbie247(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
nerdfrost:
. so how do I change it. I'm having trouble with the zip file pls help. wat do I have to download to change it? I've tried everything but it didn't work oo. pls help me bro
Do you have the zip file already?
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by nerdfrost(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobbie247:
Do you have the zip file already?
. yes,I do
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by tobbie247(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2015
nerdfrost:
. yes,I do
I personally use ES file explorer. Navigate to the download path of the zip file using es file explorer, select it and open it using es zip viewer. You will see the real obb file, now select the extract button below and extract it out. Then you copy the obb file to sdcard/android/obb install and play
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by nerdfrost(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
thanks boss
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by Ehimzy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please help...I've downloaded the game and put the obb in its correct place but each time I try to play the game it starts telling me to connect to internet to download players and teams...I don't understand why.. Is there a way I can play this game cos network is quite bad in my area...using a galaxy S5.. Snapdragon variant
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by Shittaakeem(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ehimzy:
Please help...I've downloaded the game and put the obb in its correct place but each time I try to play the game it starts telling me to connect to internet to download players and teams...I don't understand why.. Is there a way I can play this game cos network is quite bad in my area...using a galaxy S5.. Snapdragon variant

play online at first run
Re: FTS Fans Pls Help Me Out by Shittaakeem(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ehimzy:

play online at first run

(1) (Reply)

Free Credit To Mtn Zone Users... Check It Out / Final XOS Chameleon V2.0.0 Note2 & Note2 Pro X600 - 11-8 & 20-7 / Xiaomi Redmi 4a Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.