Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem (1353 Views)

Clean Gold US Used Iphone5s For Sale #55k / UK Used and New IphoneX,8,8+,7,7+,6S+,6S, 6,6+ Iphone5s, 5, Iphone4s in stock / Used Iphone5s 16 GB Gold Factory Unlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Used for only 2months neatly used was working perfectly till I was hit by a keke then it didn't come up again well it can be fixed with 15k Buh I got another phone tho so it's up for sale whatsapp me at 07052940674 for more info

Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
I de lag
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by dazekid(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Apart from the damage from the keke, it is also network locked. That is two problems bro, not one. How much do you want to sell for?
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oga it is unlocked man I did that myself if it wasn't I would add it to my specs bro that imei is just a proof to show it's original bro I got d fone from my fellow nairalander it's goin for 35
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by eniolaamoda: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
U this nickcarter it is thunder dat will fire ur mother and father u fucccking albino fool

Dazekid pls run away from dis guy d guy is fool you of poo
Try nd trail d guys history here on nairaland u will see he is fool of poo
This pic of iphone he put on here is a pic of an iphone5s gold I bought from opeyemi5 in ikotun
Dazekid check d number it is 08180712474 dat is d same number u even called me on today

Dis guy is scam
Although I can't call him scam
But d guy is too fishy
All am saying in essence is dat d pic op posted is not d original pic
So y is he lying
Stupid guy
Is dis not d same idiot dat begs ppl for money on nairaland

Dazekid runnnnnnnnnn
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Opeyemi5(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
eniolaamoda:
U this nickcarter it is thunder dat will fire ur mother and father u fucccking albino fool

This pic of iphone he put on here is a pic of an iphone5s gold I bought from opeyemi5 in ikotun
Dazekid check d number it is 08180712474 dat is d same number u even called me on today

Dis guy is scam
But d guy is too fishy
So y is he lying
Stupid guy

Dazekid runnnnnnnnnn
I think he also got a fone from me.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by eniolaamoda: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Opeyemi5 post=35449419]I think he also got a fone from me. [/quote

Okay then my bad
Cus I fear wen I see my number for person iphone oo
Cus he not on my watsapp contact
Cus d pic he uploaded is d pic of u and I chatting wen I was about to pick up d fone

So what could be wrong here......
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Opeyemi5(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=eniolaamoda post=35450648][/quote]yeah that should be the ip5s dat was with me wen u came to pick dat mega
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by funsofx: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Maybe Opeyemi is selling it for him or why should he post pics of your chat with opeyemi?

Even if Opeyemi sold him a phone, all this info should have been wiped off.

That is why it is always advisable to post the exact pics of what you intend selling.
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by eniolaamoda: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Opeyemi5:
yeah that should be the ip5s dat was with me wen u came to pick dat mega

Nah,na d one wey u send to me from ekiti b dis,
Okay to kill d story
Y don't op upload pic of d fone,after all d fone is with him,y is he uploading d pic u sent to me
And besides dis was d fone I bought from u
Remember wen we we're chatting on watsapp den I asked u to snap it for me as we we're chatting u den snapped it and sent it to me I remember vividly wella
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by funsofx: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm! ............ or maybe Opeyemi5 is also nickcarter. Abi?
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
No I got d fone from opeyemi ask him so yall should stop this harassment plsss I beg of u and once again sorry I haven't really taken a good pic of the fone myself eniola y are u abusing my parents u urs would die by accident stupid bastard
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Opeyemi5(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Nah,na d one wey u send to me from ekiti b dis,
Okay to kill d story
Y don't op upload pic of d fone,after all d fone is with him,y is he uploading d pic u sent to me
And besides dis was d fone I bought from u
Remember wen we we're chatting on watsapp den I asked u to snap it for me as we we're chatting u den snapped it and sent it to me I remember vividly wella
if u could remember d one I sold to u has a Lil dent by the upper side of the screen
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by eniolaamoda: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
nickcarter:
No I got d fone from opeyemi ask him so yall should stop this harassment plsss I beg of u and once again sorry I haven't really taken a good pic of the fone myself eniola y are u abusing my parents u urs would die by accident stupid bastard

Mudafucker take picture of d exact fone u intend selling
Der r rules to sell fones on online forums
Just do what u r meant to do silly ass

Take pic of d fone u wna se not pic of another fone or pic of d fone taken last year mofo
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Mudafucker take picture of d exact fone u intend selling
Der r rules to sell fones on online forums
Just do what u r meant to do silly ass

Take pic of d fone u wna se not pic of another fone or pic of d fone taken last year mofo
I didn't bang your mum so I ain't no fucker
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Opeyemi5(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guys e do now
@ nickcarter
Try to take resent pix of the phone, not the ones I used in selln d phone and by the way waitn do d phone
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by eniolaamoda: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
U kno wat mr.Carter am truly sorry I went hard on u
But I hate why we in nairaland tend to sell stuff d wrong way
Dude kindly post d fone u wana sell,d real pic and d current pix,not a pic taken 2years ago and u posing as if u just took d pic common man

Dat only shows sumfin fishy
If I hadn't spoke. Up
Dazekid would have thought dis is d exact fone he is coming to buy not knowing u got some fun else

Guy der r certain code of codunct to post by

Sorry anyways
But u still fishy tho

Safe....
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by funsofx: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nick and Eniola, please calm down. It shouldn't get to this. At least we know Opeyemi is not scam and has vouched for Nick.

Nickcarter and Eniola are users active on this forum.

Nick please post the exact pics.

Eniola and Nick abeg make una no vex.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
eniolaamoda:
U kno wat mr.Carter am truly sorry I went hard on u
But I hate why we in nairaland tend to sell stuff d wrong way
Dude kindly post d fone u wana sell,d real pic and d current pix,not a pic taken 2years ago and u posing as if u just took d pic common man

Dat only shows sumfin fishy
If I hadn't spoke. Up
Dazekid would have thought dis is d exact fone he is coming to buy not knowing u got some fun else

Guy der r certain code of codunct to post by

Sorry anyways
But u still fishy tho

Safe....
thanks bro at least it happens am so sorry too just that it didn't occur to me to take pics of the fone Buh I would do d exact thing smiley
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
funsofx:
Nick and Eniola, please calm down. It shouldn't get to this. At least we know Opeyemi is not scam and has vouched for Nick.

Nickcarter and Eniola are users active on this forum.

Nick please post the exact pics.

Eniola and Nick abeg make una no vex.

thanks bro for d advice we all settled. Happy sellin on nairaland grin
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by eniolaamoda: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
nickcarter:
thanks bro at least it happens am so sorry too just that it didn't occur to me to take pics of the fone Buh I would do d exact thing smiley

Aii bro
So sorry
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by dazekid(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
nickcarter:
Oga it is unlocked man I did that myself if it wasn't I would add it to my specs bro that imei is just a proof to show it's original bro I got d fone from my fellow nairalander it's goin for 35

No it's not, that actually means Eniolaamoda is right. Phone is network locked and has its find my iPhone on. It is most likely not the iPhone in the picture. Eniola, thanks for the heads up bro. And on thinking about this stuff properly, Nickcarter you are shady with this deal as you obviously cropped out the part of your picture that should have showed that findmyiphone is activated on that phone. Also, unlocked with a chip is not exactly the same thing as factory unlocked.

Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by dazekid(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Dis guy is scam
But d guy is too fishy
So y is he lying
Stupid guy

Dazekid runnnnnnnnnn

Yea, I was giving the dude the benefit of the doubt until I checked the IMEI online and then noticed that he selectively cropped out the part of the screenshot that was supposed to show that the phone has findmyiphone on. And yes, that is indeed your number, I don't even need to check to know it.
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
dazekid:

Yea, I was giving the dude the benefit of the doubt until I checked the IMEI online and then noticed that he selectively cropped out the part of the screenshot that was supposed to show that the phone has findmyiphone on. And yes, that is indeed your number, I don't even need to check to know it.
guy yes Ooo d find my iphone is on as I told u it tripped off after d keke hit me what was I suppose to do Buh never mind am gettin it fixed by God's grace on Tuesday so all this harassment would end because of one small mistake of the picture and I didn't ommit anything
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by eniolaamoda: 4:40am On Jul 04, 2015
dazekid:

No it's not, that actually means Eniolaamoda is right. Phone is network locked and has its find my iPhone on. It is most likely not the iPhone in the picture. Eniola, thanks for the heads up bro. And on thinking about this stuff properly, Nickcarter you are shady with this deal as you obviously cropped out the part of your picture that should have showed that findmyiphone is activated on that phone. Also, unlocked with a chip is not exactly the same thing as factory unlocked.

Bullseye
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by CashdownNG: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Glad to see all iPhone players are in one place.. really enjoying "Everyone hates Nickcarter" ... if there's a sequel, I'll need to know ASAP...

by all means everyone.. go on...
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
CashdownNG:
Glad to see all iPhone players are in one place.. really enjoying "Everyone hates Nickcarter" ... if there's a sequel, I'll need to know ASAP...

by all means everyone.. go on...

funny
Re: I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Bump

(1) (Reply)

MTN True Talk Plus Is Looking Like A Scam / Xiaomi Mi5 Pro 128 GB ROM/4GB RAM *sold* / Sharp Aquos Quattron Internet 40 Inches 3D TV LED Tv(pic Incl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.