Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE: Are You Interested? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE: Are You Interested? (804 Views)

Facebook Page Like Exchange .. / How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE: Are You Interested? by goverment(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is a thing of joy after paying for a Facebook page like and discovers the rapid increase of your page like, but the question is, Are there fake Facebook page like? If there are, what is fake Facebook page like? Let see what fake Facebook page like involve:
* People paid to like specific page<br>
* Installing malware to get more like for their page

Fake Facebook page</a> like are external service who sold out (Buy 10,000 likes) to Facebook page owners. The fake Facebook page like can also compromise your account. Have it in mind that Facebook does not issue out free or paid tools for page like.

Ask yourself, if I should buy a Facebook like page for my online business and discovered that my page is engaging (communicating) with robot (non-humans), how will I feel?

SHOULD I BUY FACE FACEBOOK LIKE PAGE?
Buying a Facebook page like can be harmful to your page and compromise your account in that it lowers your page engagement rate. Lowering your page engagement rate will make it difficult for people to reach your page especially those who are interested to your page. So are you willing to buy Facebook like page?

DOES FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE HAS LIMIT?
Facebook do place limit to page mostly if the page don’t follow. Facebook page that don’t follow Facebook page terms are page that do publish spam or the like button may be disable on page that get deceptive likes.

WHAT ARE INVOLVED IN SECURING MY ACCOUNT?
Here are the few things to do in other to secure your account
* Use a unique strong password with the combination of
o At least six numbers
o Letters
o Punctuation Marks
* Logout of your Facebook account after using it from a share computer, phones, tablet and other device.
* Your email password should be different from the one you use on Facebook password
* Activate your security login alert feature for active session control

It’s interesting to read from this article, but the question is, are you interested in buying Facebook page like? Leave your replies at the comment box.

READ MORE: http://http://www.davinstower.com/2015/07/facebook-page-like-are-you-interested_78.html?m=0

Re: FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE: Are You Interested? by emillionaire: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
nothing more

(1) (Reply)

Websites To RIP Paid Templates / Review Of Website I Re-designed. / CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.