Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nairaland's Pages Loads Exteremely Fast - What's The Secret - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland's Pages Loads Exteremely Fast - What's The Secret (513 Views)

How To Put Adsence Ads On Pages / Get These Facebook Pages @ Give Away Prize... Starting With 5H - @JIBLOTECH / 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Pages Loads Exteremely Fast - What's The Secret by Igbagbof: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
I have visited thousands of websites and clicked on plethora of hyper links. And I've discovered an extremely amazing thing - that relatively to other webpages, nairaland's webpages loads very very fast. More puzzling, I've discovered that when network signal is weak, Nairaland will still load whereas many other sites will struggle like snail to load; or display the error message:"request timed out" or not load completely. This discovery really amazed me and I decided to create this thread to understand/demystify the mystery behind this - What do you think is the technology/technique behind this

Re: Nairaland's Pages Loads Exteremely Fast - What's The Secret by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
there's no technology behind this..... there's nothing aesthetic bout the site,just plain text and ugly fonts, aren't the other sites looking better ?
Re: Nairaland's Pages Loads Exteremely Fast - What's The Secret by emillionaire: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Jregz post=35436924]there's no technology behind this..... there's nothing aesthetic bout the site,just plain text and ugly fonts, aren't the other sites looking bett

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Worlds Fastest Video To Mp3 And MP4 Converter / Instagram Not Sending Verification Code / Three Ways To Prevent Your Online Account From Cyber Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.