Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Play Ps2 Games Live Of Your Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Play Ps2 Games Live Of Your Pc (478 Views)

Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech / 32-bit Vs. 64-bit – What’s The Difference, And What Does It Mean For Your PC? / Download Imo For Pc--make Free Video Calls From Your Pc To Your Loved Ones.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Ps2 Games Live Of Your Pc by biggerboyctech: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
my name is dairo samson i'm a blogger. many people really enjoy playing play station 2 games buy due to some ish they find it difficult for play it due to financial constrain in buying the console and downloading games. that barrier has been breach long ago. but many might not have heard about it that you can play ps2 & ps3 games on your pc. but now i want to tell you that it is possible and that one of what my blog will be about. but thats not all you will be getting android games and ps2 games of high size for a lower size e.g file of 2GB will be downloaded as low as 25mb nd will be decompress after you download it. so u get to save your mb. my blog will also take care of some tech that is required in phone and also solutions to simple phone problems. the funcction of my blog is unlimited just stay calm and enjoy. update about games and any other thing will be posted here and the link to download them will also be here for downloads. i declear the bllog open www.biggerboyctech..com check in the next 2hrs for ps2 files thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Project Topics / Breaking News / Special Training On Sage 50 Accounting On Sallah Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.