Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,752 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? (7281 Views)

Despite Having Its Own Ad Network, Why Does Yahoo Still Use Google's Adsense? / How To Submit Your Website/blog To Google, Bing & Yahoo / Whats Wrong With Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by denobleman(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hi quys,

I have a new website that i will like to advertise online using those little adverts that normally appear inside Yahoo! Mail but I don't just know how to go about doing that.

Does anyone here have an idea on how I can get that set up right away?

Thanks
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by yawatide(f): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2009
http://sem.smallbusiness.yahoo.com/searchenginemarketing/index.php?&abr=2022403519

You might also want to do a search on here search engine marketing. I vaguely remember a post long time ago by tundewoods where he mentioned that one of his buddies in Lagos is in charge of Yahoo advertising and MSN advertising either in Nigeria or Africa as a whole.

Good Luck!
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by veetubes: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
you need a credit card to pay for advert, i have adverts with them, that is the way to pay
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by denobleman(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2009
@Yawa-tide,

Thanks,you're a darling but I am not looking at setting a search marketing but rather those adverts that appear inside free Yahoo! mails and not the sponsored listings that appear when using Yahoo! Search.

I will be glad to refered to someone who have actually had an advert set up
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by cyberomin(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2009
Check SeedMedia they are somewhere in Lagos.
Good Luck.
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by mycode(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2009
Advertisement in yahoo mail is not a pay per click stuff nor does it relate to search engine marketing. This method of advert is really quite expensive.

Anyway, this is the link you need to go: http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/en_GB/srch/spendlevel.php. Yu will have to tick display advertisement column and fill the form to send to yahoo.

Best of luck mate.

mycode
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2009
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by hectorswag(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2009
advertising on yahoo is not a walk in the park, presently yahoo doesn't recognise nigeria, because of the bad image we have created for ourselves, ever since yahoo got into nigeria it has been used for all sorts of illegal practices.

w3g though, just succeeded in uploading the etisalat advert on yahoo's homepage, i dunno how they did it, it is to show 300,000 times on the page.

try visiting www.w3g.com, they know better!
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by deejaydex(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
HEY there hector, can you kindly talk back to me on the inside tyahoo ads, deejaydex007@yahoo.com
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by emmachine1: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Drive your business through a combination only Yahoo! offers: the science to target an audience, the art to create engagement, and the scale to reach the right audience in meaningful numbers.

Yahoo Advertising Philosophy
The login page is the doorway to Yahoo! It is the entry point into our users email and other communication tools online. Therefore, it is important that any advertising shown on the login page not affect a user’s feeling of security, trust, and accessibility to Yahoo!'s products.
If Google (GOOG) can decorate its famously pristine homepage, then everything else is fair game too: Yahoo has started renting out its login page to marketers.

The login page is prime real estate. ComScore (SCOR) says it attracts 26 million U.S. unique per day, and Yahoo (YHOO) says the page is its third-most popular, after the homepage and Yahoo Mail page. But the Yahoo login has been ad-free–just a white page with a login box and some technical/privacy verbiage–for some 15 years.
But Now Yahoo is renting out the page as a “takeover.” That is, everyone who visits the site on a given day sees the same thing.

How much is that worth? Not so much visit http://aamedium.com to contact us or call 2347014039333, 08140806869 for more information

Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by docchuks(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by Sanuzi(m): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2015
OK
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: How Do Advertise In Yahoo!? by joeybankz: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Most People are usually confused when they hear of yahoo ads, the thing is Yahoo Publisher Network is similar to Google adsense, just that application for Yahoo program is more difficult to be approved that Google.. I think Google is a better atlernative..

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With / 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.