Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall (992 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by GoldStandard: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
I logged onto my Twittersphere this afternoon and saw a trend: #Transpregnancy and #PregnancyForAll
Out of curiosity, I opened the trend to find out what the fuss was all about, and there it hit me, like a scene from a sci-fi movie, that which I least expected to see; Pregnant MEN shocked shocked

Apparently, Transpregnancy is trending because activists took to Twitter to demand equal rights for Transgender men as given to women who are pregnant.

Puzzling isn't it? That scientists could figure out a way to get a man pregnant but can't find a cure to HIV or Cancer or other diseases plaguing the society.

Food for Thought: isn't childbearing nature's endowed privilege of a woman You can't help but wonder where Humanity is headed with this sort of trend.

Cc: lalasticlala, all NL'anders. Your views are highly welcome!

Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by Ayoswit(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm, wonders of wonder
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by Mariecakes(f): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by 5minsmadness: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
and people still don't find this DEMONIC?
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by crackhaus: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
I can only laugh... those men up there look like clowns.
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by troy20(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
the world has become so full of sh!t i might soon build a bunker to hide from it...or even, i think i might join ISIS.some crazy sh!t!
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by jashar(f): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked

Could this be real?

How did they get egg?

Oh, I gerrit. They are female. Their outside may look masculine but their internal plumbing is female.

Them no well oo. If they wanted to get pregnant, why did they bother going through the s.ex change?
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by dinachi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
These clowns are actually women who transitioned to men. They are transgendered men. Just look at the photos they have no dicks but the still have all the female reproductive organs like ovary, eggs and womb.
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by Kimoni: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
dinachi:
These clowns are actually women who transitioned to men. They are transgendered men. Just look at the photos they have no dicks but the still have all the female reproductive organs like ovary, eggs and womb.

Correct! More like eating their cake and having it
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's incredible how quintessentially male they look otherwise.
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by chival(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Disgusting pictures. No child should see these.
Re: MUST READ: #transpregnancy And #pregnancyforall by Fkforyou(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
lol....one even had tatoos..on
How are they going to breast feed the baby....? Anyway its their live jare....Its not my business.
But wait...o, what do they want the baby to call them? mum,,dad or dadmum....lol

(1) (Reply)

Deppression Is Wicked: The Life Of A Depressed Woman And How She Overcame / Thinking Of Suicide Now / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.