Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM (56279 Views)

See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account / Need Information On Withdrawing Money Directly From Neteller Or Payza To Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
the guys at her back look like yahoo boys...
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by chinedu23(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
dat woman no look like who get up to 10k for account lol well i no blame her jare hahahaha
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by absyinka(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Nigerians av a low IQ...the only tin i see in dis pic is an old woman who possibly is dealing with an eye defect which is common to women her age. ...whoever took dis pic is a FOOOOOOL!!!

...You are very correct. Scrolling all day to see someone who will finally make sense of what's going on... Chop knuckle joor

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Omotayor123(f): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
ha ha ha ha... The Mama dey feargrin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Skoopy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Summation of illiteracy, timidity and poverty grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by fyxboss(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by dhesire(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Even this dear fellow is not any 'silly' as these dear fellows!

Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Bamz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
hefty4real:
The guys in those pix look scary though
I'll do likewise if i were in her shoes

Thought you were hefty and fearless
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by nurez(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
LOL
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Burger01(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
With those yahoo-lookalike guys behind her..she definitely need umbrella to protect her transactioncheesy
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Bamz(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guy on the left: Ki lon se awon iya yi gann? shocked

2nd guy: A si ma gba lowo wan ni gbeyin na ni. Won ni fe mu siga ni'leepo angry
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by cosluv71(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Nigerians av a low IQ...the only tin i see in dis pic is an old woman who possibly is dealing with an eye defect which is common to women her age. ...whoever took dis pic is a FOOOOOOL!!!
Lmao
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Holuwadammie(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Abi na mama neD to safe guide are pin wit does scary guys behinh her!!!
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Sobeautiful: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Seriously? Is this for real?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Wynnah(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
People have different reasons for doing whatever they do, and these reasons might not be known to other people.
I think she has an eye defect and she might just be covering the ray of the sun with the wrapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by IbnuUche(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
i guess she want to mininised reflection of screen due to day light,
possible suffering from impaired vision.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by Maximus85(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by hefty4real(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bamz:

Thought you were hefty and fearless
When money is involved 1 has to be weary broda
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by hefty4real(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
HRich:
you mean i dont look innocent?
Shooo! i no talk so oo. Na joke oo
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by firfinch(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ghost mode
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by ceejayal(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
U are threatening us here ...poster..take your time
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by soversatile: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
femilola1:
cheesy
who let d dog out embarassed
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by elvision1(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Mostwanted7:

bros abeg make hear word, which impairment? u dey form genius but you fail to have an overview over the scene. can,t you see there's another young lady beside her operating the machine? abi na both of dem get the impairment? plus what went wrong with the bright backlight of the ATM in a corner? abi dem don dey regulate ATM brighteness to save Battery?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by chiboy22(m): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2015
In life when we come of age we should let ourselves known for our principles and values.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by chiboy22(m): 3:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Lol I no blame he woman sha NA waiting bank people tell am ;DLol I no blame he woman sha NA waiting bank people tell am
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by HRich(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
hefty4real:
Shooo! i no talk so oo. Na joke oo
I for fear now.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM by speechless00: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy grin grin this is super funny. Mama and her pikin, most times its the orientation given to mothers that are not too technology incline or tech savvy by their children when handing over their atm or e-transaction stuff to them. 'That mama, No one must seee ur pin o'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video / Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.