Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Official: Chelsea Signs Falcao On A Season-long Loan. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Chelsea Signs Falcao On A Season-long Loan. (354 Views)

Chelsea Signs Morata From Real Madrid For A Club Record Fee Of £70m / Chelsea Signed Falcao On Season Long Loan / Breaking News: Chelsea Signs Falcao. 080football Explains Everything About The D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official: Chelsea Signs Falcao On A Season-long Loan. by hardeytunji(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Colombian forward Radamel Falcao said on Friday he is raring to go atChelseaafter signing a one-year loan deal with the English Premier League champions.The 29-year-old came out of a disastrous one year loan atManchester Unitedand is looking forward to plying his trade under Jose Mourinho for the forthcoming season."I am very happy to be joiningChelseaand can't wait to start training and help with our aim of retaining the league title and being successful in Europe," he told the club's website.French side Monaco, who own his contract, confirmed that a deal had been made withChelseaand the London side have a "buy option" for Falcao.Falcao endured a frustrating spell atManchester Unitedlast season, managing just four goals for the Old Trafford side.He also failed to score forColombiaas they reached the Copa America quarter-finals.United had an option to purchase the former Atletico Madrid and Porto hitman at the end of his year-long stay but decided against a permanent deal.The Colombian suffered a serious knee injurywhich ruled him out of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ and has since struggled to rediscover the form, which saw him revered as one of the world's top strikers.Mourinho said last month he wanted to revive the forward's career, saying: "It hurts me that people inEnglandthink that the real Falcao is the one we saw atManchester United."

Source: Fifa.com

Re: Official: Chelsea Signs Falcao On A Season-long Loan. by Mancity26(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
anoda toress loading.... They said 98% percent of Benue girls have flat breast thats why ''bra'' business is common there, only 0.6% of UNICAL babe are virgin, only 17% of UNIPORT babes wear pants to school, most of IMT babes take two bottles of beer every day... Good evening #funny_nation #comedy_my_world #talent_money #i_rep_nsukka

(1) (Reply)

My Next Club Will Be A Big Surprise Says Ibrahimovic / Nigeria Wins 11 Medals At Powerlifting Championships In Kazakhstan / Gotze And Draxler Aren’t Champions Like Tevez, Pirlo And Vidal – Matthaus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.