Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Enjoy A One Week Summer In Usa (aug 11-16) For Your Teenagers Only - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enjoy A One Week Summer In Usa (aug 11-16) For Your Teenagers Only (799 Views)

Summer In Dubai: Passport Renewal / Mr Obiora, GM Ekene Dili Chukwu Motors Lies Against Gang-raped Teenagers / Enjoy A Weekend Of Fun In Badagry, Visit Historical Sites, Whispering Palms, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy A One Week Summer In Usa (aug 11-16) For Your Teenagers Only by otblanre(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2009
Our organization Impart Academy is currently working with organizations in Austin Texas to put together a summer camp for teenagers, mostly Christian youths.

Here are the requirements that must be met in order to attend:

1. Complete and be able to pay for all paperwork, including VISA, Passport and application for Letter of Invitation

2. Arrange and pay for airfare from Nigeria to Austin, Texas, USA. Once delegate arrives in Austin, we will be able to take care of he/ she from here.

3. Personal references. We require three letters of personal reference along with each reference's contact information.

4. A photograph and a copy of the delegate's passport

5. Delegate must fill out the Application that will be available soon and answer all of the essay questions. We are still working on finishing this up, I can send this to you when it's ready.

You can mail me and i will keep you posted.

Lanre Olabode
impartacademy@gmail.com
Re: Enjoy A One Week Summer In Usa (aug 11-16) For Your Teenagers Only by Omonla(f): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
otb.lanre:

Our organization Impart Academy is currently working with organizations in Austin Texas to put together a summer camp for teenagers, mostly Christian youths.

Here are the requirements that must be met in order to attend:

1. Complete and be able to pay for all paperwork, including VISA, Passport and application for Letter of Invitation

2. Arrange and pay for airfare from Nigeria to Austin, Texas, USA. [b]Once delegate arrives in Austin, we will be able to take care of he/ she from here.

3. Personal references. We require three letters of personal reference along with each reference's contact information.

4. A photograph and a copy of the delegate's passport

5. Delegate must fill out the Application that will be available soon and answer all of the essay questions. We are still working on finishing this up, I can send this to you when it's ready.

You can mail me and i will keep you posted.

Lanre Olabode
impartacademy@gmail.com[/b]

@OP

Are you in Austin? If not, who will be taking care of the kids when they arrive in Texas? Just curious.
Provide a web address on here for Impart Academy, so that parents can go research your organization and its history before turning the children over to your group for the summer. It is only appropriate.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Student Visa To U.k And Canada / O / Nairalanders: Pls. I Need Ur Advice Now & Not Later: Thank U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.