Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Over 6yrs Adsense Acc For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Over 6yrs Adsense Acc For Sale (363 Views)

Get Ur Google Adsense Acc From A Registered Company, Www.zillionkinglight.com / Any Non Google Ads Acc. For Sell / My Over 6yrs Adsense Acc For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Over 6yrs Adsense Acc For Sale by Jeel: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
I've decided to resign from adsense business. And face squarely other things. I registered the acct around 2009. The account is active and running I have used it on various blogs without any issue. I have also earned with it.

The acct is aged,verified and active and ready for immediate use even on a day old blog.

All you need to do now is get the acct then change the bank details there to your own. Get adsense codes of your choice and place on your blog and if you work hard enough you will smile to the bank weekly. You can use your local bank acct number on it even if its a savings acct. (That also what I use on it)

I'm willing to let go the acct for just 15k. You can reach me on whatsapp here 08030754410. If interested. Or finance272@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Craiglist Leads Generation / Beginners Guide To Blogging / Webmasters Opinion Needed On Design Of My First Publicly Hosted Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.