Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) (5644 Views)

DOWNLOAD THE FULL PTDF SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE / Free Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers / Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) by Teeboy15(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
I applied for the 2015 NIIT scholarship which comes up on the 11th of July so I'm here here seeking help from Nairalanders who have written the previous exams and have expertise in it. I did download the sample question but honestly I dnt understand a bit of what is there, dnt even know about it.
Please anyone in the house with an idea of how to answer those questions should please help a brother out so I can study, (make I no go embarrass myself).
Thanks in anticipation
Re: NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) by zieraw2005(m): 2:27am On Jul 07, 2015
me too ooooo pls guys your contribution could save a brother. thank you.
Re: NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) by Dblaz(f): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) by deedondavi(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
uipgqustpst:
NIIT scholarship Past-Questions and Answers for all courses soft copies updated Available .
call Mr Edward on- O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 to get the softcopies now to prepare your self for the NIIT scholarship exams.

pls sir i need the soft copy
Re: NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) by ReliableMe05: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please help a soul, what is the nature of the exam? Please if u have any study guide share with me:
deexoooo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Teeboy15:
I applied for the 2015 NIIT scholarship which comes up on the 11th of July so I'm here here seeking help from Nairalanders who have written the previous exams and have expertise in it. I did download the sample question but honestly I dnt understand a bit of what is there, dnt even know about it.
Please anyone in the house with an idea of how to answer those questions should please help a brother out so I can study, (make I no go embarrass myself).
Thanks in anticipation
Re: NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) by ReliableMe05: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please help a soul, what is the nature of the exam? Please if u have any study guide share with me:
deexoooo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

zieraw2005:
me too ooooo pls guys your contribution could save a brother. thank you.
Re: NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) by Jadoskii(m): 1:32am On Jul 10, 2019
ReliableMe05:
deexoooo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

bro please do you have the NIIT past questions... I Have the exam on Saturday nd I really need to prepare..abeg..ejoor sir..2PENTYNE@GMAIL.COM
Re: NIIT Scholarship Past Questions And ANSWERS ( Help Needed) by Jamezjaz90(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please, can anyone help me with free NIIT Scholarship past questions and answers? Or past questions only please.
I need it urgently, help a brother

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Lecturers Begin Two-week Warning Strike / Academic Dissertation, Assignment, Statement Of Purpose, Etc? / Project Topics And Materials In Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.