Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect (986 Views)

Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos) / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by yuncka: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Decades after attending middle school in Miami Beach, Florida, two classmates ended up on different sides of the law.

In a Miami-Dade bond court earlier this week, Judge Mindy Glazer realized that she recognized burglary suspect Arthur Booth from their school days at Nautilus Middle School. When Glazer asked Booth if he attended the school, the suspect paused, before grabbing his head and breaking down in tears.

As Booth cried, Glazer recalled their younger years as middle schoolers. "This was the nicest kid in middle school; he was the best kid in middle school. I used to play football with him, all the kids, and look what has happened," she said.

Glazer also handed down words of encouragement, saying, "I am so sorry to see you there. Mr. Booth, I hope you are able to change your ways; good luck to you. What's sad is how old we've become. Good luck to you, sir. I hope you are able to come out of this okay, and just lead a lawful life."

Booth was charged with burglary, grand theft, fleeing and resisting arrest, according to NBC Los Angeles. His bond was set at $43,000.

source: http://boingboing.net/2015/07/03/classmates-tearfully-reunited.html

embarassed so sad, talk about the world being small. no one knows tomorrow, I urge everyone to leave an upright life so we don't get into such situation.

cc: Lalasticala ...there's alot of lessons to be drawn from this story..pls help move this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by Allem(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
If I hear
Re: Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by yuncka: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Allem:
If I hear

if U are in doubt, follow the link to watch the video....
Re: Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by Allem(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
I will do just that.

if U are in doubt, follow the link to watch the video....[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thunder for don fire d suspect if the judge was his ex gurlfrnd whom he broke her heart grin

Person like ishilove for don sentence am to 20million years inprisonment..

3 Likes

Re: Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by Richy4(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
I was shocked when i saw that on BBC News. I felt really sorry for him when he started crying. How his life turned out.
Two primary school mate. One became a judge another became a criminal. Funny enough, it was the judge that recognized him.

I can't say much because it was super emotional to watch.

1 Like

Re: Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by trapQ: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
this is what too much grand theft auto causes.
know me now so you don't famz when I'm successful
Re: Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect by RobinHez(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

Photo: This Is True Love / That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home / What's Your Heartbreak Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.