Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,510 members, 7,958,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Two Missionaries Visit The Mosque - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Missionaries Visit The Mosque (626 Views)

Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon / When Your Pregnant Wife Always Visit The Zoo To Watch Monkeys. Hilarious Photo / Photo Of The Day! When You Visit The Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Missionaries Visit The Mosque by Seekeroftruth: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Two Christian missionaries, David and Michael, were lost in a scorching desert, dying of thirst and hungry when at last they saw a Mosque upfront.
David said: “Michael, let’s pretend we are Muslims. Otherwise, we will not get any food or water and we will die. My name will be Ahmed.
What will be your name?” Michael refused to change his name. When both of them reached the Mosque, the Imam received them well and asked their names. David: “My name is Ahmed.” Michael: “My name is Michael.” The Imam turned to his helpers and said: “Please bring food and water for Michael.”
Then he turned to David and said: “Brother Ahmed, Ramadan kareem (Happy Ramadan)...
DAVID FAINTED.

honesty is still the best policy
Re: Two Missionaries Visit The Mosque by Seekeroftruth: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
happy Ramadan
Re: Two Missionaries Visit The Mosque by DennisEche(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
o funy gan
Re: Two Missionaries Visit The Mosque by Galacious1: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Crios fainting

(1) (Reply)

Animal Joke / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Kano / Examination QUESTIONS. (jokes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.