Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,345 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Will You Do If You Were The One? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Were The One? (911 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were The One? by Gbemillionaire(f): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Now a colleague of mine shared this with me in the office today:

My colleague and her husband went to a function with her sister inlaw.The sister inlaw took them in her car.On their way to the fuction , my colleague's husband and her sister inlaw had a heated argument(maybe a lingering family issue). Surprisingly, she left the function in her car without informing my colleague or her husband when they were actually suppose to come back together. Now my colleague was really boiling at the office today. My question is what would you do if u were in her shoes?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One? by henribj(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
lol.. make she ginger her husband to buy him own car, simple.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One? by derrick333(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Exactly wat beyonce did wan her sis and her man had a rift
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Minor case..

Better she left them than give them a ride and heap of insults on their head..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One? by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Your colleague should grow up, instead of her to find out what the problem is, she's getting angry that someone else got angry(maybe rightly sef).

Should she have waited and driven them home when she was boiling? Abeg they should get to the root of the matter and everyone should apologise.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One? by ogawisdom(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
And this is on NL as a topic gossip land lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One? by MMotimo: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gbemillionaire:
Now a colleague of mine shared this with me in the office today:
My colleague and her husband went to a function with her sister inlaw.The sister inlaw took them in her car.On their way to the fuction , my colleague's husband and her sister inlaw had a heated argument(maybe a lingering family issue). Surprisingly, she left the function in her car without informing my colleague or her husband when they were actually suppose to come back together. Now my colleague was really boiling at the office today. My question is what would you do if u were in her shoes?

I would work hard towards making sure we have our own car.

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Say That Women With Bigger Butts Give Birth To Smarter Kids / 31 Facts You Didn't Know About Christmas / Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.