Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic (9909 Views)

RayBan Wayfarer Sunglasses / RayBan ClubMaster Sunglasses / Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ray Ban Wayfarers RB2140, One of the most iconic sunglasses of all time. dating from the 80s the wayfarers have been a personal favorite of stars(local and international) across the decades.
Classic and Timeless as can be. These are a must have for any fashion enthusiast. Protect your eyes and look classy while at it.

I Have for sale the RB2140 in two colourways:

-the 901 (shiny black with G-15 Lens) and

-the 1001/32 (shiny balck/blue azure with blue gradient lens)

As always these are 200% Authentic.Both are size 50mm lens.
These sell for about 48k on jumia and $150 on Rayban.

Authenticity Marks (as pictured below):
-"RB" is laser engraved on the right lens
-Lens are made of glass not plastic
-Metal rods run through the length of both handles (inside them) part of it can be seen where the handle connects with the hinges

If youre rocking Rayban Wayfarers and any of the above is not present, well... grin . These are not the typical 9ja sunglass shop/ boutique kind (98% of which are replicas) . I say this to make a point for those who will be quick to say how much they are sold on the streets

Black/Blue azure N20k
Shiny Black- N18k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_id0290uJQQ&index=31&list=PLg7wkEZAysnjox_kIfPjslGPm4NX67QbZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CyEwOGBX-A
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
AUTHENTICITY MARKS

Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
CONTENTS

Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
THE LOOK

Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2015
the look

Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice...but I prefer the plain ones, not shades. Do you have that?
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Good morning
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2015
I assume u mean the Rx versions, don't have those sorry
Brandnew2:
Nice...but I prefer the plain ones, not shades. Do you have that?
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2015
bizzle2:
I assume u mean the Rx versions, don't have those sorry
I mean like the clubmaster optics.
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yes I know chief, Rx is used to denote prescription glasses regardless of brand or style, I don't really carry those. its hard enough selling Authentic sunglasses to Nigerians smiley
Brandnew2:

I mean like the clubmaster optics.
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
You would sell faster as a stylist/consultant/personal shopper to high net worth individuals and working/middle class income bracket individuals. Stuff like these isn't just for anybody.
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Very true
Brandnew2:
You would sell faster as a stylist/consultant/personal shopper to high net worth individuals and working/middle class income bracket individuals. Stuff like these isn't just for anybody.
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Av-ai-la-ble
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bump
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Availab-le
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Happy new week
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Available
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Happy new week
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Available
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Black/Blue Azure SOLD
Shiny Black still Available
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
blueblack sold, shiny black available
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Bros been using ray-ban sunglasses for a more than 5 years & got the Wayfarer Folding for exactly $147 last year on discount which normally is about $185 before the discount from ray-ban Malaysia.I know for a fact that every Ray-ban Aviators has RB markings on the left lens & not the right.. while the Ray-ban logo is on the right lens..look again and correct b4 u spoil ur own market & they also come with original Ray-ban casing,cloth & booklets..nice one,ur price is good ...i will be following.
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2015
runnazz:
Bros been using ray-ban sunglasses for a more than 5 years & got the Wayfarer Folding for exactly $147 last year on discount which normally is about $185 before the discount from ray-ban Malaysia.I know for a fact that every Ray-ban Aviators has RB markings on the left lens & not the right.. while the Ray-ban logo is on the right lens..look again and correct b4 u spoil ur own market & they also come with original Ray-ban casing,cloth & booklets..nice one,ur price is good ...i will be following.
Do you mean these are genuine and not a replica?
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by HKhouseofhello: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Easy matching and practical, noble temperament and fashion style, all are the beautiful essences of House of Hello. Simple design in great shape, clear and fine lines, making the bag easy matching with any colors, showing natural-looking, and revealing the fashion elegant demeanour of ladies.
Peach, it’s a color which shows youth, activity, intellectuality and sexiness. It’s very vibrant and very bright. It is said that the girls who like peach usually have great romantic emotional appeal. 【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Brandnew2:

Do you mean these are genuine and not a replica?

Bros i can't really give a definite answer to that,maybe u would have to take a closer look at what u intend to buy on a one on one term cos i can tell u that there are some very good replica (grade A )of the same thing until you get to access them by hand before u get to know what it is...I'll rather see first hand what am purchasing before paying except of course the seller is an authenticated & trusted one
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
What are you saying Chief, I really don't get your point...that these are fake because your in-store pair cost more? First off,
- I clearly mentioned that wayfarers (original not folding) sell for about $150 on rayban.com, and 48k on jumia... but amazon sells the same wayfarers for about $80-$95 (depending on the time of year) and i don't mean third party sellers, i mean "sold by amazon" are you suggesting that those are fake too?? you need to shop smarter.
All Rayban sunglasses and I mean All!!! have the Ray-ban in white printed on the left side (of the viewer) which is the right side of the wearer . while the laser engraved RB is on the right side of the viewer which is the left side of the wearer... As can be seen on fake vs original reviews online. All The pairs in the videos posted above have the logos positioned as i earlier mentioned, unless of course those are fake too.
Get your facts right chief, your statements are quite weighty, I suggest you publicly apologize after your research
runnazz:
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am miffed at your assertions and find them quite offensive, this is the shortest video i could find, there are plenty such resources online, i hope this sets u straight.
http://fashion.wonderhowto.com/how-to/identify-fake-ray-ban-wayfarer-sunglasses-0147187/

also see vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnqBckom_VQ
runnazz:

Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
booklets, cleaning cloth

Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
bizzle2:
What are you saying Chief, I really don't get your point...that these are fake because your in-store pair cost more? First off,
- I clearly mentioned that wayfarers (original not folding) sell for about $150 on rayban.com, and 48k on jumia... but amazon sells the same wayfarers for about $80-$95 (depending on the time of year) and i don't mean third party sellers, i mean "sold by amazon" are you suggesting that those are fake too?? you need to shop smarter.
All Rayban sunglasses and I mean All!!! have the Ray-ban in white printed on the left side (of the viewer) which is the right side of the wearer . while the laser engraved RB is on the right side of the viewer which is the left side of the wearer... As can be seen on fake vs original reviews online. All The pairs in the videos posted above have the logos positioned as i earlier mentioned, unless of course those are fake too.
Get your facts right chief, your statements are quite weighty, I suggest you publicly apologize after your research

broff i never said urs are fake sorry u misunderstood me..@ the bold tho thats what i was saying no offense meant from the wearer's view
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
apologies accepted chief, your prior statements cast a certain shadow of doubt on my reputation and the authenticity of my pairs, thank you for clarifying
runnazz:

broff i never said urs are fake sorry u misunderstood me..@ the bold tho thats what i was saying no offense meant from the wearer's view

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Available
Re: Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Blue Black sold, shiny black available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‎Progress Nbinye Wenedah Wins Miss Amnesty Nigeria, Senator Shenu Sani Honoured / Kelly Brook Lingerie Pictures - Hot Photos / Face Of Democracy Beauty Pageant Holds 2023 Audition (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.