Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Improved Way To Import Blogger To Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Improved Way To Import Blogger To Wordpress (905 Views)

Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress / 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! / How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improved Way To Import Blogger To Wordpress by PulseWeb: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2015
recently importation of blooger to wordpress has been disabled due to the fact that google has upgraded its OAuth 1.0 API to 2.0. so the only solution is to contact wordpress to upgrade the blogger importation plugin or do it yourself. but this is alway stressful and can be confussing to a non developer. i did some research and got a better wordpress plugin that can be used to import your blogger into wordpress in few minutes.

its called blogger importer extended which can be downloaded from https://wordpress.org/plugins/blogger-importer-extended/ It works like a charm.

Blogger Importer Extended can:

*Import posts
*Import pages
*Import tags
*Import comments
*Import images
*Import links
*Convert formatting
*Preserve slugs

Notes:

*Due to Google APIs daily quota limitations the importer can be unavailable, try later.
*Due to Google policies, Blogger API v3 are only accessible through manually approved web services, so, any imported content (posts, pages, comments, etc...) go through our web service, only public contents are processed, no private data, no anything else.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Free 7.5gig On MTN SIM / Website Design Training: Wordpress & Joomla (10 - 21, Aug, 2015) / Everybody Please Submit Your Website Url For Listing In A New Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.