Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Some Good Business You Can Start With Little Capital As A Student - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Some Good Business You Can Start With Little Capital As A Student (893 Views)

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download / A PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH 15,000 NAIRA[ CONFIRMED ] / Start Your Meat Shop Business Today With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Good Business You Can Start With Little Capital As A Student by MCastle: 5:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely game. The road to business success, both online and offline, is a long and bumpy one, often littered with pitfalls before success comes knocking.

You need to be willing to spend long hours learning and applying new information when you’d rather be spending time having fun with family and friends. It can take several attempts and wrong turns before you hit on the right business model that not only works but also fits in with your life plans,vision and dreams.

I have some good home base business you can start with small capital and am willing to show my friends just add me up on whatsapp 08161333339 and indicate from NL.

(1) (Reply)

Hire Your Mud Pump Machine / Why You Need To Learn Excel 2013 / Do You Need Supply Of Palm Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.