Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigeriainfoph If The Kitchen Is Hot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeriainfoph If The Kitchen Is Hot (292 Views)

Fresh From The Kitchen / Very Dope! Download: Cassper Nyovest Ft The Game - Cooking In Da Kitchen / Exclusive:: Burna Boy "Follow Me" Music Video(bts) It Is Hot. Watch Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriainfoph If The Kitchen Is Hot by nkpommpko(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Please nigeriainfoph if the kitchen is hot get out of it. I say this because recently I commented on their tweeter handle and they blocked me same way they arrogantly speak and put people of on thier radio. Now what did I tweet even, I only told them to pronounce our native names and words well and with respect thier tongue twisting technique is irritating,Haba ,I can here what the whiteman from London is saying but can't understand what my own brothers and sister in Nigeria are vomiting, we are respectable people here treat us well and you will prosper,nigerians are good at dumping people high and dry.
Again we like your straight talk posture, its time we here it,and so in the same vain get ready to here yours,because what is good for the gander is good for the gizard, I don talk my own, make Una prepare to dey block because nija people no send ,radio station plenty. @nijagems

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wyclef Jean ( Haitian Music) / Hey Judge This Music / Drug Lord Beast Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.