Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Wale Gates Is A Trash Talker,He's not even my colleague - Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Gates Is A Trash Talker,He's not even my colleague - Cynthia Morgan (647 Views)

Alibaba Doubts That Comedian, Wale Gates Is 26 years Like He Claims (pictured) / Wale Gates Speaks Against The Arrest Of Pretty Mike Uno By The Lagos State Gover / Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Gates Is A Trash Talker,He's not even my colleague - Cynthia Morgan by goldrush111(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2015
United Kingdom-based comedian, Wale Gates, may have stepped on the wrong toes when he tried to diss dancehall queen, Cynthia Morgan, for saying she wouldn’t date any Nigerian entertainer. Cynthia, in the interview, had said she wouldn’t date any of her colleagues because they are broke and of course, Wale didn’t waste time to ‘yab’ her on twitter.

His response did not go down well with the reggae singer as she lashed back at him. In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the fair-skinned singer said she does not know the comedian. She added that her comment wasn’t any of his business and wondered why he would butt into her affairs.

“Wale Gates is not even my colleague. I don’t know him. The only thing I know about him is that he talks a lot on twitter. I don’t have any issues with him. I cannot have a problem with somebody that I don’t know. He is known for trash-talking a lot on twitter. There was a time he actually said some insulting things about my governor, Adams Oshiomhole.

READ MORE : http://goldrushnews247.com/wale-gates-is-a-trash-talker-and-i-stand-by-my-words-that-i-cannot-date-an-entertainer-because-they-are-broke-cynthia-morgan/

Re: Wale Gates Is A Trash Talker,He's not even my colleague - Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Wale Gates Is A Trash Talker,He's not even my colleague - Cynthia Morgan by Mancity26(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2015
@freeman for ur mind? Anyway jealous
Re: Wale Gates Is A Trash Talker,He's not even my colleague - Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2015
This babe is beginning to talk too much
Re: Wale Gates Is A Trash Talker,He's not even my colleague - Cynthia Morgan by lonngmann(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Who is Wale Gate
A type of gate, Bill Gates son, or a gate man??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Attempts To Break The Internet With His Nude Photo / The 9ice Transformation / MUST READ! Who Killed Bobbi Kristina;mother, Father Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.