Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth (860 Views)

PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Friday July 3rd. 2015
Here I am all alone in my room and super duper bored, despite having 2 internet enabled phones and a tablet. And as well having multiple games I could pick from on my phones. I don't keep friends, not my thing from childhood. Though I mingle and socialize, but I try as much as possible to limit it to just acquaintances. Friends could make you and at the same time Mar you, and for that reason, I don't keep them.

I sometimes wonder how some people keep friends and are so passionate about
it. My friend this, my friend that. ' She is my sister from another mother', ' We love
each other like crazy ' ' I can tell my friend anything ' I don't pity you.
Not bad to keep friends, but do you realise your deepest secrets are not secrets
anymore the moment you tell a friend. Your friend might not disclose this to
anyone, but are you gonna be friends for life.
Don't you consider the fact that peradventure you have a conflict with your so-
called friend in the future and it leads to a serious argument, your friend will use
your words against you.

I remember then in school, when my indigenous neighbours were having a clash.
Women oooo. One told the other, ' Were you not the one that asked me to give my
husband a potion to make him my slave? '
The other replied ' You told me he's not strong on bed and you are satisfying
yourself with other men at your place of work'

' You must be crazy! I never told you that, you think am like you that sleeps with
Tunji ' Tunji happened to be a fellow student in the apartment. And he was there
on that day. Everyone just diverted the attention to him, he would almost pray the
ground to swallow him up that night.
You can imagine the issues discussed in confidentiality, being exposed to the
whole world due to a misunderstanding. Not that you shouldn't keep friends, but be
mindful of what you disclose to them.

Boredom comes to me once in a while when am not with my corps member
friend, Labake. We have a lot in common in terms of youth development, she's a
lady like a man. She so much aspires to be independent and wish other youth
could follow suit. I have not lit a matches this year. Thanks to her, we dine
together, and most times when I wander off, I will be rest assured am coming
home to meet something nice.
I remember a time she got her Monthly Allowance and she bought all sorts of
assorted meat for the weekend soup. It was a weekend to remember, this girl
would lace my food with 3 big meats, liver, lung, and one stuff like that that looks
like towel. Yummmmmy.

Any moment I got home from town. Her apartment is my next port of call. I got
home tonight and remembered she was travelling today. She passed out of Youth
Service yesterday and had to travel home today. I just realised am missing a very
big part of me. Don't get me wrong, we have nothing together. But she's just a
part of me.

We chatted on bbm tonight and you would be surprised at our Convo.
Me : Fool, you lock your door?
Her : Yes, since you were not home when I was travelling, idiot.
Me : Not your fault, you lack respect for your elders
Her : Stupidic Idiot, which elder, apari.
Me : Puff puff, you know you are no longer a corper, your immunity is finished, I
will beat you mercilessly, you will slim down like Beyonce.
Her : Mumu, do you miss me?
Me : Miss who, are you Miss Nigeria (but I was lieing )
Her : I know you are lieing, but hope you are good, am in Lagos
Me : No, you should be in Limpopo, dunce
Her : Lol, is there light.
Me : No light ooo, but them Jamal switched on their Generator.
Her : Alright, take care.

We closed the conversation and I just picked up my tab to do some little blogging.
I will be sleeping off soon.
Ohhh, am a little bit hungry, I guess I have to go down to the mart across the
street to get plantainchips. Need to munch on something before I go to bed.

And lest I forget, one silly that has always been beefing me on the street was so
surprised to see me in a native wear today and said ' You look great in that ' I
didn't respond as I was not in the mood to do that. She felt so bad and the next
thing she did was hissed. I knew she would never in her life open her mouth to
greet me. I suspect this girl likes me, but she sees me often with LBK and so is of
the opinion we rolling.

Goodnight.

READ MORE : www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by Bugatie(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2015
An interesting read, well done

Though your collabo with Labake seems to contradict your earlier stance on friendship.
Re: Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by akonibobo: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Bugatie:

Though your collabo with Labake seems to contradict your earlier stance on friendship.

Can u see what I am saw too?
Re: Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by akonibobo: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Bugatie:

Can u see what I am saw too? grin
Re: Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Bugatie:

no it does not... we don't go beyond the friends talk and I don't divulge my top secret.... and besides, can anyone do without socializing , mind you she is a lady and am a guy... the attraction is magnetic
Re: Am So Lonely - LABAKE Has Travelled - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth by damiloladuke: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chukaholic:
Yu r rili JOBLESS.
yeah, am so happy to be jobless, am one of the jobless people in the world that makes serious money.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Writing Job / Vacany - Travel Agency Officer / Fresh Graduate And Exp. Job Vacancies At Crestsol Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.