Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. (868 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Closed
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by INTROVERT(f): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2015
I think its sleep paralysis. It happens to quite a number of people. It could be either physical or spiritual maybe both.

Live a good life. Pray before you sleep. And maybe see a doctor.
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Pour holy water insyd ur room wen u r about to sleep.. Infact baff holy water befor u sleep...
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by Cutehector(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
I knw... U go jus run like rat enta all the threads drop ur shii.t
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by ibrams(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by Starships4u(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Visit the nearest cherubim and seraphim branch close to you......
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by gsparks01(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2015
this supposed to be once in a blue moon nightmare. It should not be consistent.
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by osaslord500(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2015
U dey pratice how to die.
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2015
It's not spiritual all you gat is sleep/brain paralysis. The situation whereby your brain is still sleeping while you are awake physically.

Mentally asleep, physically awake.
You need medical attention.
Re: Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. by donholy28(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Definitely sleep paralysis... once it happens breath slowly and close ur eyes don't panic...but with what is happening to ur family...clearly someone wants u dead...go 4 serious prayers.. dat person must surely die

Mohammed's Addiction. / Money,sex,power..what Could This Church Be Teaching(see Handbill) / The Cradle Of Adam And Eve

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7