Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) (1162 Views)

A Nigerian Prisoner Is Fed With 14k Per Day. See How A Nigerian Reacted. (photo) / If Only It Can Happen Today (pics) / When A Woman Is Fed Up (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) by Oooops: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2015
I woke up wondering what to eat, i realised there was nothing at home... just garri! too early to start shopping as i was hurrying to leave the house. Ofcourse soaking garri this morning wasn't fair! i needed protein to eat it with.... Then i remembered, yesterday night there was an invasion of termites in my abode. They were somuch that we had to wake up and pack alot of it! What a provision i thought to myself! This was manna from heaven!! Immediately we dressed the termites, washed and started the process of frying! Here i am, about to eat the Manna God provided....
Anyone in the house that have had provisions like this from God Holla if you've eaten such delicacies before and share your experience how you felt... As for me, as i enjoy my delicacy all i say is THANK YOU GOD....
P.S: Termites are very Nutritious and a very high source of protein

Goodmrn

1 Like

Re: God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Don't lie o
Re: God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) by Oooops: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2015
pics
Re: God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) by Firefire(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Oooops:
I woke up wondering what to eat, i realised there was nothing at home... just garri! too early to start shopping as i was hurrying to leave the house. Ofcourse soaking garri this morning wasn't fair! i needed protein to eat it with.... Then i remembered, yesterday night there was an invasion of termites in my abode. They were somuch that we had to wake up and pack alot of it! What a provision i thought to myself! This was manna from heaven!! Immediately we dressed the termites, washed and started the process of frying! Here i am, about to eat the Manna God provided....
Anyone in the house that have had provisions like this from God Holla if you've eaten such delicacies before and share your experience how you felt... As for me, as i enjoy my delicacy all i say is THANK YOU GOD....
P.S: Termites are very Nutritious and a very high source of protein

Goodmrn

Congrats!
Re: God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) by xarm(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2015
cry I even thought thunder removed your house roof replace it with golden roof
Re: God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) by kay1one2(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Is this a cry for help?

1 Like

Re: God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) by Starships4u(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2015
I hope to visit you in the nearest hospital

1 Like

Re: God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) by Omoalhaja7: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Starships4u:
I hope to visit you in the nearest hospital
SECONDED cry cry

(1) (Reply)

When You Thought You Have Dressed To.... / Photo: Wen U Must Pass Jamb 2016 By Fire By Force Lol / This Picture Must Put Smile On Your Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.