Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

It Finally Out .Rate My New Single ELEDUMARE... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / It Finally Out .Rate My New Single ELEDUMARE... (694 Views)

It's Finally Out: My Girl By Veehigh. / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Agoha – “eledumare” / Music DOWNLOAD: Sade Olawale – Eledumare (ft. Jude Osemudiamen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Finally Out .Rate My New Single ELEDUMARE... by mczico1: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Aquatic recordz /Tawe signed artiste,
a student of kogi state university, -
#madeinksu drops this hot party
banger.
Mc Zico comes with a brand new
tune titled “eledumare” .
The tune is quite lovely and
inspirational.
http://madeinksu.com/post/176/zico
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/78d6e3fa
Re: It Finally Out .Rate My New Single ELEDUMARE... by sathel(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mc zico mc zico mc zico..how many times did I call u.....u fumbled......d song iz okay oo..but u overhyped d song(First guy to blow from nairalander)chanting and ranting....d song iz just above tune with wizkid eledumare..am not saying its d same oooo....but seriously diz song iz not what can make an upcoming artiste like u blow like dat...if it was davido dat sang diz song or dbanj..etc then its possible for d song to be an hit.. But for u an upcoming artiste,then u have to go and work more. I have to admit that the production was very good..kudoz to ur producer....d mastering was okay....but guy pray hard oooo
Re: It Finally Out .Rate My New Single ELEDUMARE... by Awesomeking: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
For an upcoming act to instantly blow,he needs abdolute determination,hardowrk and planning..the songs i write,i tell the artists when to release the song and thats how they end up becoming hits,its not just having a good song,or having a good producer,its all these things joined together,thats how to make a hit song,next time try harder
Re: It Finally Out .Rate My New Single ELEDUMARE... by Chanchit: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
With this two comments I just read, I dn't think I still need to download this song then.
How can you even drop a song without a pix, I need to see the face of the person I'm listening to, abi you be lagbaja ni?

(1) (Reply)

Hot Video: Tekno - Wash (official Music Video) / Peter Of Psquare(mr P) Was Aware Of The Show In Congo / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Nigeria 2 – 0 Denmark [U23 Olympics Men] Highlights 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.