Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Processing Fee (green House Consulting) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Processing Fee (green House Consulting) (1186 Views)

Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment / Green House Consulting Result Is Out: See Details / Invitation From Green House Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by gbonju: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hi everyone,

Please who knows about greenhouse consulting. On 9th September I wrote a test with them and yesterday I got amail from stating that I've been shortlisted for the final stageand a date has been fixed for the interview. But they said that I must pay processing fee of 1000 to a specified account number that i was given before I would be given the address to the venue of the interview.

Is there anyone that got the same mail and please what do you guys advice that I do.

Thank you all.
Re: Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by Lasun(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2006
No self rspecting consulting outfit will ask you for money,they are in most cases paid for there services,please be careful and my cadid advice is dont pay them.Goodluck
Re: Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by gbonju: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2006
Lasun Thank you so much for your word of advice.

God Bless You
Re: Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by perusky(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2006
@gbonju
I can asure u dat Greenhouse is one of d fraudsters out there so I'll advice u ignore their call. or beta still maybe we should take their case 2 EFCC
Re: Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by LABZ: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2006
hi guys.i don tire of all these fruadsters.i can not believe that,they are also thieves like esterbt.how will someone know the real one now.i don tire ooooooo.i also wrote their test,although i did not hear from them.They just wasted my time and money.I know God will deliver us.it shall be thru one day.
Re: Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by ochejoseph(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2006
when you see an advert look at the space utilised by the "company "In the newspaper before applying nobody can give you what he she does not have , these companies have found a way of dupping jobseekers . it seems EFCC DOES NOT READ TEUESDAY AND THURSDAY GUARDIAN THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE FRAUDTERS WILL HAVE BEEN STOPPED
Re: Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by beamz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2006
My dear, I received an e.mail from the same Greenhouse consulting firm telling me that i was successful for their test and that i should come for interview with the sum of #1000 just like u rightly said.
Guess what; I did not write any test with Green House, it could be a mistake notwithstanding, a costly one though, but I can remember sending my C.V across to them. My instinct tells me convincingly that Greenhouse consult invitation is a scam 'Cos no one will demand for money from someone who has a product(service) and utilize his product(service).
A genuine invitation will not collect money for invitation rather they will give lunch and sometimes transport fare. So my Dear use your tongue to count your teeth while u honour the invitation.
Re: Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by chukymoney(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2006
DONT MIND THOSE PEOPLE THEY ARE CRIMINALS,I NEVER WROTE ANY TEXY THEY SENT ME THE SAME MAIL,THEY SENT THE MAIL TO EVERYBODY THAT APPLIED WITH THEM,WHETHER YOU WROTE THE TEXT OR NOT,SAME THING APPLY TO ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH THEY ARE THESAME,THE FUNIEST THING WAS THAT I WENT FOR THEIR TEXT I WROTE JAGA JAGA ON THEIR ANSWER SCRIPT,THEY SENT MAIL THAT IN PASSED,THAT I SHOULD COME WITH 1.K
Re: Processing Fee (green House Consulting) by vicsons: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2006
infact the greenhouse consult are scamer,i paid the money but later i konw they are scamer i am confuse i dont know what to do

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wear This Cap? / Pz Invitation For Function Specific Employment Examination / Nigcomsat Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.