Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) (29877 Views)

Pastor Who Killed And Buried His Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra - Photos / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by ipreach: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
very unfortunate

Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by zoe123: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wickedness in high and low places
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by dareyb68: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Job Vacancy AT Massive Academic and Non-Academic Staffs Position Recruitment at Caleb University, July 2015

http:///Hk1pY8
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Segadem(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
rest in peace
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Zenfarm: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sad stories all over the place. What is happening to us?

Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
I think I have to write a book on the wickedness of black people. very useless race. spits
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wicked people. RIP
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
The heart of man is fervently wicked.
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
The heart of man is wicked!

Oh Lord! Save me from friends who act like friends buh are enemy in disguise.

RIP 2 d dead!
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by nnanyereugo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by RJayson(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
People and their stupid, wicked, devilish, crazy, mad, abnormal acts...Na person wey sabi person dey don person. #WatchAndPray
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Rilwayne001: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
cry
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by AlchemistDean(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Swanky092:
BLAME THIS WHITE DAURA MAN
Man you think like a Puss
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by ijustdey: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
When the cat was let out of the bag, Mr Ukuoga reportedly lost balance and slumped on one of the seats in the office of the DSS. By the time he came back, he reportedly gave a blank stare at the suspects , apparently trying to fathom their claim. When he managed to say a word, he reportedly started by asking amid tears “what on earth could have warranted such cruel act on an innocent person?

Thank goodness that he didn't pass away after hearing such shock and horrible way his son was killed.....

Is it that a life now worth just 1million naira to these killers
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by richyrichlady(f): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmm, the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked.
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by enyice(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is quite painful,
Such a young man with so much prospects could be cut short in his prime.

Humans!
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by seanby4konji: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
cHOI...CHoiii
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Karlman: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Huh
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by maballack(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its really sad to hear it here that he is dead....very close friend of the family and very much aware of the turmoils the family went through not knowing his whereabout a year plus
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by lonelydora: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
cryhmm

Na here u don reach?
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by damiloladuke: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
this life is surely coming to an end

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by saintbeckie(f): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wickedness is on the high rate these days and I couldn't just stop asking myself Why?Why?Why?.....
terrible news hitting FP everyday,haba!!! angry Lord,pls let ur kingdom come

Original Stone coated roof tiles with 50yrs warranty and step tile aluminum now available in Abeokuta in different designs and colors@wholesales Price!!!
For inquiries and Quotation,pls CALL/WHATSAPP 08034116430,BBM-265E9FC7

Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by andyanders: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wickedness'Wickedness'Wickedness'Wickedness' The heart of man is full of Wickedness'Wickedness'Wickedness'Wickedness' Let them get the pixs of the guys involved if possible and paste the pixs in order to get those guys. Too bad
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by tiger28: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
mrsefan:
Mehn special Thankz to space booking for making me on top today Lolz back to the matter this world ain't evil free hmm prayer x qonna be our sword
i am getting to hate Nairaland these days.....too many little kids. Someone just lost their child and you are here laughing and concerning yourself with who is first Imagine if that was your brother Nairaland needs age requirement I swear!
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by sherif4owo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
too long... summary Pleas!
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by biggiedol: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kpookuta my great friend RIP, we have waited for your return ,but we never get to see you again, i miss you bro.

Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Fourwinds: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
U are in trouble. All thru d remaining part of d stu..pid man's life is/will always be in disarray and distress. Now he runneth when no one pursueth
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by aryzgreat: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ibyno:
Rip oga chike,

Who is oga chike
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by Nuella222(f): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dis is an epistle naah, haba! Let me clear field for comments...

I think dis cld b enough...*catwalking to keep ma cutlass bck*

May d guy RIP, Amen!
Re: Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) by dre11(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
stinggy:
RIP

dre11 and these kinda news though undecided
Crime news. You should be employed by Sun news lipsrsealed

Do you have the link to get me employedgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 2 Men Raped Their Neighbor's Daughters In Shogunle, Lagos / Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.