Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application (10297 Views)

How To Stream Youtube Videos With Airtel Social Plans Data / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Updated : How To Download Youtube Videos(No Application Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Akhampapa(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Whenever you want to download a youtube video, firstly get the link of the vieo readily available, for example if you want to download Olamide's Bobo Video on youtube, this is the video link on youtube:

Then all what you will simply do is to go to the link demarcated with red colors above, erase the https//www out of the link and replace it with ss, it will look like the image below:

The Full Explanation With Pictures Are Poste Here: http://www.akhampapa.com/2015/07/youtubevideos.html

4 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by ewizard1: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
didnt work!
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Duuzsz(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
ewizard1:
didnt work!
why not go to the place where it work.. I love them.. it work for me after their detail. visit them... www.techpill.net/2015/06/download-files-from-youtube-facebook.html
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by smexy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
ewizard1:
didnt work!
it worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by ewizard1: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
smexy:
it worked for me.

Tho i already got how to... IDM/EG/Extensions got me roking.

I just like the no-app thing but didnt work for me. Maybe because i'm on VPN.
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by lekjons(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
the easiest way is to go to wapistan.info/youtube then use the search box to find the video, that all. very simple like waptrick.com, try it thank me later

8 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Duuzsz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
ewizard1:

Tho i already got how to... IDM/EG/Extensions got me roking.

I just like the no-app thing but didnt work for me. Maybe because i'm on VPN.
VPN or no VPN it work... check their homepage www.techpill.net
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by kayslimshady(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thanks
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thanks
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by abbeyafu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Simply copy the video url on the address bar, then visit www.clipconverter.cc (not .com but .cc it aint a typo)to download Youtube videos into any format... 3GP, FLV, MP4 etc. Its Free.
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by dblacson1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
www.clipconverter.cc is the ideal option to download youtube videos to any format. Just arm yourself with the url and you're good to go
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by sobastical: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Duuzsz:

VPN or no VPN it work... check their homepage www.techpill.net

I don catch you! Daniel danova hahaha so you don reach here... I no go tell you who I be
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Glowstone(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Akhampapa:
Whenever you want to download a youtube video, firstly get the link of the vieo readily available, for example if you want to download Olamide's Bobo Video on youtube, this is the video link on youtube:

Then all what you will simply do is to go to the link demarcated with red colors above, erase the https//www out of the link and replace it with ss, it will look like the image below:

The Full Explanation With Pictures Are Poste Here: http://www.akhampapa.com/2015/07/youtubevideos.html

BRO my native YouTube don't show any link which means you cant modify it, so which application is the best to download YouTube videos.
I had one once but cant remember the name to download
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Abbey2sam(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
old style of downloading, why go through this stress when I have Internet download manager (idm) extended to my Firefox, it takes over download from Firefox and fvcking fast again, incase of network interruption, it has pause and continue(resumes from where ever it stopped )and when it doesn't just refresh the link

idm is the fastest way to download from YouTube my friend
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Abbey2sam(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Glowstone:

BRO my native YouTube don't show any link which means you cant modify it, so which application is the best to download YouTube videos.
I had one once but cant remember the name to download

laptop or phone
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Glowstone(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Abbey2sam:

laptop or phone
android
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Savefrom.net will do the magic for you
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by niceguy7(m): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2015
lekjons:
the easiest way is to go to wapistan.info/youtube then use the search box to find the video, that all. very simple like waptrick.com, try it thank me later
Ur method is the easiest to me

Tnks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by chikason68(m): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Abbey2sam:
old style of downloading, why go through this stress when I have Internet download manager (idm) extended to my Firefox, it takes over download from Firefox and fvcking fast again, incase of network interruption, it has pause and continue(resumes from where ever it stopped )and when it doesn't just refresh the link

idm is the fastest way to download from YouTube my friend
internet download accelerator and idm which one is faster
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by emryxleena(m): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
if u wanna download videos wit d above trick... Use opera mini...works better wit operamini
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Avatar(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2015
If you don't have a pc , it's the easiest and surest way. cool
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Abbey2sam(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2015
chikason68:

internet download accelerator and idm which one is faster

i've only used one of the, idm......and its very fast
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by lekjons(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
niceguy7:

Ur method is the easiest to me

Tnks for sharing
You're welcome bro kiss
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by J0nyb0y(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you use an android phone.... Download TubeMate... it's the best...

Read this guide here with screenshot
How to Download Any Video from YouTube, Facebook and
Instagram on Android /p5irRT-pl
http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-download-any-video-from-youtube-facebook-and-instagram-on-android/
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
ok
Re: Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application by sureteeboy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
IMAGINE!!! I've been using this ss stuff for over 4 years now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubot H2 One Of The Best Phone With 4g Service / Airtel Unveils 11gb For N2000 And 22gb For N3000 / Jumia Treasure Hunt, Scam Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.