Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Use Digitalperson Sdk To Capture Fingerprint In Vb.net - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Use Digitalperson Sdk To Capture Fingerprint In Vb.net (1666 Views)

Help Solve My Android Sdk Manager Challenges / How To Print All Records From A Datagridview In Vb.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Digitalperson Sdk To Capture Fingerprint In Vb.net by francis164: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2015
am currently working on a biometric system project as a final year project.
I have the digitalpersona sdk. but I don't know to use it to capture finger print, save the finger template in my database, and also retrieve information on finger print verification. pls a urgently need help. am using vb2012
Re: How To Use Digitalperson Sdk To Capture Fingerprint In Vb.net by CodeHouse: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
You chose the topic and you don't have idea on how to do it?
Re: How To Use Digitalperson Sdk To Capture Fingerprint In Vb.net by francis164: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yes. please can you help me out?
Re: How To Use Digitalperson Sdk To Capture Fingerprint In Vb.net by CodeHouse: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
francis164:
Yes. please can you help me out?

Sorry mate, I've been offline since my last post, see my signature for my contact.

(1) (Reply)

Javascript, Jquery, Html 5, Css 3.... / Which Is Better Inline Javascript Or External Javascript / Learn Python Django In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.