Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How To Add Multiple Paying Partner Companies To Your Payoneer Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Multiple Paying Partner Companies To Your Payoneer Account (386 Views)

Pls How Can I Add Multiple Images On My Blog / How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Multiple Paying Partner Companies To Your Payoneer Account by Catalyst007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
1. Go the website of the partner you are
working with

2. Choose Payoneer as your payment option

3. On the sign up page, click the button that
says, “Already have a Payoneer account?”

4. Verify your username and password
associated with your Payoneer My Account

5. Follow the on screen instructions and that’s
it! You’re connected.

IF YOU'RE NEW TO PAYONEER, FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW FOR SIGN UP REQUIREMENTS AND INFO ABOUT PAYONEER...

http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015/05/payoneer-signup-today-earn-money.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help / . / Maxthon The Best Browser Of All Time Follow Here To Download It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.