Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels (1902 Views)

My Favourite Hollywood Celebs And Their History(photos) / Which Was Your Favourite Cartoon As A Kid? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels by davroca16(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is just for fun, so Without any much talks, let me go straight to the point....

My WORST CHANNELS

BBC
CNN
Aljezera **well the spelling sounds like that**
Don't even talk about rstv, ait, and their close relations
**big bro and dad owns the above channels. When you see them watching it, you just shut up your mouth, and walk away obediently hoping they'll loose interest and walk away.

Channel O and its silly companion
Trace TV
**meeen I hate this two channels... our second daughter and second son are just typical! When it comes to their love for these channels. Most times I feel like hacking and erasing those channels from dstv**

Nollywood and other movie channels **first daughter and momsi things... There is this anger that boils in my mind when I see the both of them at this channels. That's the glorious moment when I just pray for Nigerian electricity power company popularly known as NEPA to do their thing ** and I'll start smiling quietly when it happens.**

What's the name of these annoying football sports channel sef.... Am soo happy no one goes close to that place, because I would have just lost it there. Big bro only goes there during champions league finals. **i suppose he goes there so he wont miss out on the discussion about it between his friends..... if you see him when he is talking about it with his friends ehn, you'll think he's a soccer lover #‎lool‬ I like that guy.**

My best channels

Now without any much waste of time, let's go straight to me.....

Am this guy, around the corner or in the background hoping NEPA does this miracle that scatters all of them to their tents, and bring back the light when the coast is clear which will in turn give me the chance to be rightful heir of the remote. Meen that's the moment that makes me smile, I just scroll to my lovely channels

Discovery
NatGeoWild
National geographic channel
Cartoon network
Boomerang and their companions

**there is this tsunami that goes on in the mind of our second daughter when she comes back to our parlour, only to find me there smiling and enjoying myself...and she'll be like this boy is at it again** and she'll try to carry out these her intimidating moves that says " see after the next thirty minutes, were going straight to trace tv, we can't just sit down here, watching cartoons, animals and silly tech shows filled with geeks" and in my mind I'll be like "#shey you didn't see daddy and the others ignoring me, you just want to come and ruin this lovely moment". One cool miracle always happen at that moment when my dad or mom picks interest in one of these animal documentary shows which will in turn make her loose hope and she'll be like "this is hopeless, am out of here **after which she'll zoom off to one of her friends place**" and I'll be comfortable again watching till I get tired or nepa does their silly miracle. ** #loool

**these memories are really sweet in my hearth**

Let the fun begin...

Nairalanders, what are your dstv reviews and experience.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
How old are you, kiddo?
Re: Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels by parrotibaba(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
koice:
How old are you, kiddo?
exactly d question I had in mind for d op ,cartoon network? boomerang? he's got to be at least 15

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels by davroca16(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
#loool am above 18 wink B-| and age has nothing to do with ones decision to love watching cartoons.
Re: Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
These are my best dstv channels

*E!
*Crime
*Discovery
*History
*Ebonylifetv
*BBC Entertainment
*Natgeo/ Natgeowild
*Mtv/ Mtvbase
*Nickelodeon(Trust me, some shows are hilarious)
*All Mnet channels
*Supersportsbliz (200)
*CNN
*BBC
*African Magic 151

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels by davroca16(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
These are my best dstv channels

*E!
*Crime
*Discovery
*History
*Ebonylifetv
*BBC Entertainment
*Natgeo/ Natgeowild
*Mtv/ Mtvbase
*Nickelodeon(Trust me, some shows are hilarious)
*All Mnet channels
*Supersportsbliz (200)
*CNN
*BBC
*African Magic 151
ma sister e noh there cool cool cool leave the guys above, wen want die for my mata grin. cool
Re: Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels by VTPASS: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Subscribe to any bouquet package of your choice, renew and make easy payments on DStv https://www.vtpass.com/dstv so as not to miss watching your favourite channels.

Re: Reviews Of My Favourite Dstv Channels by MissJoy29(f): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mine are:
National Geographic
Discovery family & world
Comedy Central
Nickelodeon
Sony Entertainment
Sony Max
E!
African Magic Urban, showcase & Igbo
History Channel
All m-net channels

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Channels TV Presenter, Joe Ighile Is Dead / New / Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 10 - What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.