Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Hello Fear. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello Fear. (326 Views)

Matthew 10:28 : Fear God Who Can Throw Us Into Hell? - Paul Ellis / The Four Types Of Fear I Faced on my journey To Atheism / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Fear. by adeademolaa(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
HELLO F E A R ! ! !

Its about time we speak. I know you are listening for you dont exist anywhere except in the mind. In the mind of a kid,in d mind of a king,in the mind of an adult,in the mind of cowards,in the mind of men,in the mind of those who choose to relent.
You are a tyrant and despot,more terrible than the rack, more potent than the snake. You defeat more people than anyother one thing in the world. You make fool of a king, you make wise men tremble, you make dreamers shake in despair. Whispering harm where harm is not, deluding the unwary.
I saw myself among achievers and successfuls, but all you could show me is why it cant be possible. I was about to climb the highest mountain,but you told me its too high, I shoudn't dare. I clenched to my fist so to fight the lifes battle, but you told me my opponet is to big for me to hit. I kept on procastinating what should be done today, for you whisper to me that i still have lots of time. You kept me worring about the future, how uncertain it is. I was about taking my last strike, but you said have reached my limit, so i stopped.
Its time i commune with my creator,but you said he won't listen for my sins are too many. I was stranded in my comfort zone thinking everything is alright.
Your root begins to run deep. And i became a shadow of myself.
But hear this, I hope you are still listening.
I've got more energy now than when i was a kid. Am not the guy you once knew, this is a new me. Am no longer afraid of the future for i know who holds it. I now have access to the father,''For have not been given the spirit of bondage to far,but of SONSHIP.'' Is there anything that seems confusing? Then will i table it before MY FATHER.
Henceforth i will be great in deeds and not at heart. I would do all things that comes my way with all my might,though i may fail, I will continue to try. For it is better to dare great and mighty things and accomplish little, than to settle with mediocre who neither know victory nor defeat. I will shoot for the moon, even though I miss, I will land among the stars. Hello fear, when odds are against me,I will prove them wrong. When all else fails, i will succeed. When all turns to ash, from it i will rise. So, it doesn't matter what you throw at me or what you do, I will rise above it.
Lastly,Mr F E A R, tell it to your friends, Hatred and Worry, that I AM A CITIZEN OF A KINGDOM THAT CANNOT BE SHAKEN. A CHILD OF A KING WITH NO LIMITATION.

Writer.
Sayo Ademola.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity / Holy Bible Talk / Power Of Synergy Drama Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.