Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why (4358 Views)

Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / Nigerian-American Artist, Jidenna Arrives Nigeria - See First Photos / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun who's popularly known by his stage name Wizkid, is a Nigerian recording artist, songwriter and performer, according to Wikipedia. I have listened carefully to his songs, study his behaviour but i am not satisfy with it and that is why i think he's the worst artiste in Nigeria. Read on to known more...

Wizkid pretends to be something he's not and behaves as if he's all. I can still recall when he had a dispute with three different artistes namely; Saeon, Samclef and Davido in almost the same year. He's a womanizer, his recent video proof it when he released 'expensive shit' and 'In my bed' music video, where he is the only man among over 10girls.

Moreover, He thinks he's mature but he often behave like a little boy who thinks every music enthusiast loves him. I watch his interview live on Tv back in 2014, when he has a quarrel with an upcoming singer called Saeon, in his statement, he said:

"When this upcoming singer want to feature you, they'll spend their night at the front of your gate but when you finally feature them, they will start talking trash"

To me this statement is preposterous, he need to know that he's not the only talented singer in Nigeria(Lol Talented!) - he's not that talented though. I use the word 'talented' for him, because that is what he was at initial stage of his music career but as time goes on his talent start to fade away like a smoke from flame.

His recent songs smells. If you've listened to one of his awful songs "In my bed", you will know what am saying. Wizkid expresses his adulterous acts in the song, he keep repeating "I want your body in my beeeed" at the same time, Wizkid hails some government officials like the Lagos state governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola(SAN) - "I want your body in my beeed, Fashola eleniyan...".

Immediately I heard this song, what came accross my mind is What does Gov. Fashola got to do with the lady in Wizkid's bed?!!. Dear Wizkid stop spinning the same song and give us a fresh sensible song.

I like his song before, that was when he was a real singer. After he released his first album, I was like Wow! No artiste in Nigeria will ever meet up with this guy. But after he started smoking too much *****(you got that?), I couldn't even listen to his song anymore. He's now a charlatan.

This article is just my opinion, if you think he's otherwise simply leave your comment in the comment section.

http://www.alertnaija.com/2015/07/wizkid-is-worst-artiste-in-nigeria.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Joshkid(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wetin do this one... undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by tunmidon(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
O boy, you are really annoyed
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Prodigee: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
who cares
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by westgermany: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Don,t hate on a young man making cool money....yes he is wack

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by westgermany: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]driver I beg stop me here
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
The guy is doesn't make sense anymore. He sings rubbish as far as I am concerned. I have listened to over a million good songs. All wizkid's recent songs combined can't stand one of them.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by demmy0325(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Yustash001(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Your opinion...you keep hating while he's making his cool cash...now who's losing?..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Forzap: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
All I see is hate,hate and hate in dis Fcukin article!!!op, go get a life undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by EdwardCutlass: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
The op no even use past tense for the write-up....e no wan Tabon!! grin angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
EdwardCutlass:
The op no even use past tense for the write-up....e no wan Tabon!! grin angry cheesy
Lol grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by mejai(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
thank God all d comments above are actually what I have in mind! OP respect ursef and allow DAT boy to grow into a man. kilode? how r we sure u r not among dos boyz DAT loiter at his gate begging for a pinshure abi album.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
mejai:
thank God all d comments above are actually what I have in mind! OP respect ursef and allow DAT boy to grow into a man. kilode? how r we sure u r not among dos boyz DAT loiter at his gate begging for a pinshure abi album.
Lol, I'm not a musician, so why will i beg to feature him?. wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by constance500: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
The guy is doesn't make sense anymore. He sings rubbish as far as I am concerned. I have listened to over a million good songs. All wizkid's recent songs combined can't stand one of them.

Your username tho grin
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op,is it about good song,or making money..
Op,stop hating,go make cash..
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by nuelzy: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
op atyms its useless making obvious points...we all know dat he has lost d spell...no need for statements
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by shadowkings: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
omoh bros the nigga collected your bae ni?i see anger in you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Humblebloke(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Your girlfriend is a loose girl..... I tell her may she pull skirtundecided

We know he's mediocre...... Buh Dude is making money which is what matters to him
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by oladapolif: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
if you are Wizkid, your parent will be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its easier to be wack than being original,society has become so fake that the truth bothers them.

97% of Nigeria artists are wack both rappers and singers but Nigerian accept them because the illiterate and educated illiterate are populous than the intelligent heads.

When a wack/dumb artist like wizkid sells 30thousand copies of his record,it doesn't mean,he's good in music,it only means 30thousand people are as dumb as wizkid.

What pains me most is seeing those with a bachelor degree accepting crap from one whom never got or measure up to their academic/education standard.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by ZianaJordana(f): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2015
I have to agree with you. From the handful of songs I've heard from Wizkid, his lyrics tend to be meaningless and generic, it lacks substance. These are his newer songs I've heard from him. It seems like he's trying too hard to emulate Western musicians, in particular, rappers. From his sexist, degrading, empty lyrics, all the way down to how he dresses a lot of the time. In the end, he comes off as 'forced' and inauthentic, and he definitely isn't the best Nigeria has to offer. He comes off as corny. He's lost that African flava.
But keep in mind that I've only listened to a few of his songs, so perhaps I just so happened to come across the bad few. Don't take my opinion too seriously.
Re: Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why by fadal(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
IS NOT THAT HE's worst is that he dont rhyme but he got good chorus tought undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Rocks Justin Bieber’s Hairstyle … [PICS] / Lil Kesh Look Cute In New Photos / 'let's Get This Body' - Bbnaija's Bam Bam Shares Workout Sweaty Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.