Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad (837 Views)

Can You Pray For The Dead? Is It A Futile Effort? / MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
I heard a sermon this morning and the cleric asked that "you males can you marry a lady which posesses the same behaviour like your mum behave to your father" to me, i can't say yes or no but that doesn't dispute the fact that she is the best mum in the world and no one on earth can replace her.. now please be sincere with your answer
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
YES
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
madridguy:
YES
Which means you xpect ur future wife to treat u exactly the way ur mum is treatin ur dad
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by AirstarKane(f): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gbamest questions. I wan book space. Be back 4 comments toh sure grin
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by SuperSuave(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will say amen to this a billion times. smiley smiley There's no mother/wife like my mum smiley
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Capital NO
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by elantraceey(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
No one is perfect , You can never like absolutely everything about someone and it doesn't make the person bad.
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by madridguy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Affirmative bro.

adexmuhyi:
Which means you xpect ur future wife to treat u exactly the way ur mum is treatin ur dad
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
elantraceey:
No one is perfect , You can never like absolutely everything about someone and it doesn't make the person bad.
..nice view...but permit me to ask, can you marry a man like ur dad?
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by Alezy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Honestly I can't answer this question. ...too many reasons.
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Capital NO
I respect ur height of honesty bro
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Alezy:
Honestly I can't answer this question. ...too many reasons.
So do i,, jst too complicating
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
adexmuhyi:
I respect ur height of honesty bro
What work for my Dad cannot work for me because I am me and not my dad.Mum do things that to me are not good but to my dad is wonderful. So anyone saying he wish to marry a replica of mum will end up in a higi haga.
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by ThimmyWood(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
@Stallinnigget That's a whaooo, I mean your plain honesty. Respect bro. As for me ooooo, it is a no no no!
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
What work for my Dad cannot work for me because I am me and not my dad.Mum do things that to me are not good but to my dad is wonderful. So anyone saying he wish to marry a replica of mum will end up in a higi haga.
Lol
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by elantraceey(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
adexmuhyi:
..nice view...but permit me to ask, can you marry a man like ur dad?

I rather remain single.smiley Doesn't mean he isn't a good man, he's just one of a kind. cool
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
elantraceey:

I rather remain single.smiley Doesn't mean he isn't a good man, he's just one of a kind. cool
lolz... epic view
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by misreal(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
My mum is not a bad person oh,but I will rather remain single... lipsrsealed...infact I broke up with a girl because she behaved like my mum..
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
misreal:
My mum is not a bad person oh,but I will rather remain single... lipsrsealed...infact I broke up with a girl because she behaved like my mum..
hahaha, see comment o
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by nuceo: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
My mum is cool
Re: Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad by adexmuhyi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
nuceo:
My mum is cool
And u're satisfied havin sm1 like her as ur wife?

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Body Part / Supernatural Is Super-natural / An Independence Day Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.