Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is There Anyway To Manually Bringup The Keypad Of An Android "HISENSE HS-T929" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Anyway To Manually Bringup The Keypad Of An Android "HISENSE HS-T929" (1042 Views)

How To Manually Upgrade Android Kitkat OS To Lollipop 5.1 OS / How To Manually Install Mt65xx Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers On A Windows / Hisense X1 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyway To Manually Bringup The Keypad Of An Android "HISENSE HS-T929" by reachome(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
I can't type on my device, keyboard won't showup. So i'm unable to send or reply to text message, search or comment on the internet social sites. CAN SUM1 PLZ HELP ME OUT?. . . . .
Re: Is There Anyway To Manually Bringup The Keypad Of An Android "HISENSE HS-T929" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Install another keyboard app (I recommend Swiftkey or Google Keyboard)
Go to settings, Language and Input, Then click on the keyboard you installed to activate it.
You can change default keyboard to the one you installed.

(1) (Reply)

ENJOY! How To Make Free Calls To Mtn Lines With An Etisalat Sim / How To Turn Your Smartphone Into A Security Camera / Who Knows The Model Of This Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.