Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Should We Betray Ourselves And Talk Ill Of Other Tribes Outside? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Should We Betray Ourselves And Talk Ill Of Other Tribes Outside? (566 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina / Top 10 Most Famous African Tribes / Six Reasons Why Other Tribes Must Always Respect Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Betray Ourselves And Talk Ill Of Other Tribes Outside? by kennadio(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Conversation between a south African and her Igbo friend

Re: Should We Betray Ourselves And Talk Ill Of Other Tribes Outside? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
LOL.

Me and some of my Igbo buddies were messing with this elderly Dutch guy, and we joked about helping him get an Igbo wife. He protested: No, no, Igbo women are dubious and are all about the money.

I asked him where he heard that, and he said his Yoruba co-workers told him that while he was working in Lagos. Nigerians are messed up like that. We enjoy talking dirt about each other.
Re: Should We Betray Ourselves And Talk Ill Of Other Tribes Outside? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Radoillo:
LOL.

Me and some of my Igbo buddies were messing with this elderly Dutch guy, and we joked about helping him get an Igbo wife. He protested: No, no, Igbo women are dubious and are all about the money.

I asked him where he heard that, and he said his Yoruba co-workers told him that while he was working in Lagos. Nigerians are messed up like that. We enjoy talking dirt about each other.

Do Igbos talk like this about others (particularly Yorubas ) to outsiders or is this one-sided?
Re: Should We Betray Ourselves And Talk Ill Of Other Tribes Outside? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Do Igbos talk like this about others (particularly Yorubas ) to outsiders or is this one-sided?

I assume it goes the other way too.

(1) (Reply)

Ooooo; My God Sango Koso Appears / Who Is The Owner Of This Language? / Obasanjo Ni Oun Fi (n287bn) Owo Ti Abacha Ji Sile Ninu Apo Ijoba Ni O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.