Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Amber Peoples’ Futuristic Imaginings - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amber Peoples’ Futuristic Imaginings (1300 Views)

How To Make Money On Youtube Using Other Peoples Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Peoples’ Futuristic Imaginings by Mcwrath02: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Check out these badass images from illustrator Amber Peoples. Working with both traditional and digital mediums, the Chicago based artist’s work is an exploration of futurism and black women. In regards to her work, she states: “I consider the pieces I create to be an extension of my soul-the very essence of who I am and I’d love to bring that to the world”. She adds, “I’m here to showcase work that’s not only pleasing to the eye but spark’s the viewer’s own imagination and curiosity in a way that leaves them wanting more”.
For More Of The Images, Click Here: http://farabale.co/2015/07/04/illustration-amber-peoples-futuristic-imaginings/

(1) (Reply)

Custard Pack Design, Which Is Better? / Can Staphylococcus infections be prevented with a vaccine? / Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.