Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Avoid Wearing Modern Ways Of Hijab's Keep It Nice,simple And Well Covered - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Avoid Wearing Modern Ways Of Hijab's Keep It Nice,simple And Well Covered (628 Views)

10 Major Ways Of Getting To Jannah / The Correct Hijab – Hands And Face Covered Or Not? / Is It Appropriate Wearing Stuffs With Allah’s Name Imprint??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Wearing Modern Ways Of Hijab's Keep It Nice,simple And Well Covered by Kunlexity(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bismilai Rahmon Raheem
Many Muslimahs are taking this trend and forgetting
that it is wrong for them to wear the Hijab in the
camel hump style. The bigger you do the hump
the more you look like an alien! Muslimahs that
wear the camel hump style are cursed. The
Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wasallam also stated, “There will be in the last of my Ummah, scantily
dressed women, the hair on the top of their heads
like a camel’s hump. Curse them, for verily they
are cursed.” [At-Tabarani and Sahih Muslim]
Abû Hurayrah relates that the Prophet (peace be
upon him) said: “There are two categories among the inhabitants of Hell whom I have not
encountered. The first are people who carry whips
like the tails of cows and beat the people with
them. The second are women, clothed yet naked,
drawn to licentiousness and enticing others to it,
their heads like the swaying humps of camels – they will neither enter Paradise nor even smell its
fragrance, though its fragrance can be found to a
great distance.” [Sahîh Muslim (2127)]Abû
Hurayrah relates that the Prophet (peace be upon
him) said: “There are two categories among the
inhabitants of Hell whom I have not encountered. The first are people who carry whips like the tails
of cows and beat the people with them. The
second are women, clothed yet naked, drawn to
licentiousness and enticing others to it, their
heads like the swaying humps of camels – they
will neither enter Paradise nor even smell its fragrance, though its fragrance can be found to a
great distance.” [Sahîh Muslim (2127)]
May Allah forgive all of our sins and protect us
from all kinds of punishments.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused / Becoming A Mahram Through Breastfeeding – Fataawa Islamiyyah – Shaykh Ibn Baaz / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Moon Sighted, Sultan Declares Tomorrow Tuesday Eid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.