Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,638 members, 7,823,800 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

VIDEO: Juju, Europe, Anger, Who Can Translate What She Is Saying? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / VIDEO: Juju, Europe, Anger, Who Can Translate What She Is Saying? (602 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Juju, Europe, Anger, Who Can Translate What She Is Saying? by nollywoodbabe: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
It is very obvious that this Nigerian Lady in Europe is very Angry, Dressed like a Voodoo Priestess in a Nollywood movie, she is speaking angrily about something bothering her, we don’t know what is bothering her so much. So who can Translate what she is saying? The Best Translation that Makes a Lot of Sense get’s a Free Recharge Card from us. Please post your Comments
Am very sorry that it is not POSSIBLE to embed the Video on nairaland, and until then you can only watch it here
http://nollywoodbabes.com/video-juju-europe-anger-who-can-translate-what-she-is-saying/

Re: VIDEO: Juju, Europe, Anger, Who Can Translate What She Is Saying? by robinicule(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: VIDEO: Juju, Europe, Anger, Who Can Translate What She Is Saying? by alizenbohr: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Will try to embed the video.
Re: VIDEO: Juju, Europe, Anger, Who Can Translate What She Is Saying? by nollywoodbabe: 12:52am On Jul 07, 2015
alizenbohr:
Will try to embed the video.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My July 17th Birthday Mates / What's Your Experience/take In Polygamous Family? / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.