Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please (3553 Views)

MTV MAMA Award 2016 Full List Of Winners, Title And Countries / Do U Know This Old Man? He Was Found Wandering Around Ikoyi Looking Hungry(pics) / Seun Do I Repost Thread With New Title And No Comments For FP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Iceking1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
The first one goes like this : oh my son, you should be ready to lay good foundation, the earlier the better in the nearest future, you will be one off the leaders so we pray amen.

While the second one goes like this : if you want to marry a wife ooo, never marry a waka about ooo, because if you marry a waka about ooo na so so trouble trouble...

Please help me please i really need to downloads this songs please, i need just the titles and who sang them, i will search foe the links to download them myself on google.

And the third one is like this actually it sounds like an igbo song : mummy oooo, ooo ooo, ifuna lofe he owenu, abuso namona gi, aaa aaa mummy ooo ooo ooo...

Tnks in advance
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by gottliebglobal(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
The second song was from Nelly Uchendu. She passed on in circa 2005
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Iceking1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
gottliebglobal:

pls do u know the title plssss, please help me out please
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by seedgreen(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Following
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by blank(f): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2015
The third song is by Ollie Gee. I think the title is Daddy Moh.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JN9ZBk_GSkA

I haven't heard the first song before so can't help you there.
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by blank(f): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2015
gottliebglobal:

Actually, it is Sonny Oti and his group featuring Nelly Uchendu. Title is "Late Night Husband".

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2015
echo sonny of ollie gee
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Iceking1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
blank:

Actually, it is Sonny Oti and his group featuring Nelly Uchendu. Title is "Late Night Husband".

thank u very much my sister and frnd, may thy lord God Almighty continue to bless u and your family richly and abundantly am so happy right now, i thought the title was waka about, i have searched and searched and searched for it everywere on d internet but could nt find it, thank u am so so so happy right now, thank u, let me go and search and download it right now, thank u , i ll b back soon to give u feedback if it was successful, thank u very very much...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by oroagba: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
I found myself humming the song all day today and decided to do a search which turned up this page among others.

I was able to find and download the music at this address http://www.videograbby.com/#id=EDsHKJAMyeI

I hope it helps someone ...
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Dotman3117(m): 5:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Please did anyone knows who sang this old igbo song the singer is a female she likes speaking in tongue when singing, one of the song lyrics goes thus "Lord you are worthy of my praise recieve all glory and adore you are worthy to be praise you are worthy to be praise recieve all glory and adore" and another song goes thus "Let the Lord have His way/2x put ur hand in His hand and let lead you,look up on and see a crown is waitin over there, let the Lord so let the Lord have His way"
I will really appreciate if someone can help me with the singer and the album of the song

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Gun And Ammunition Lovers... Gun/weapon Encyclopedia / Hidden Sexuality Section / Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.