Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Zakuma And The Fake Pastor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Zakuma And The Fake Pastor (1359 Views)

Akpos And The Fake Prophet - Latest Joke / Akpos And The Fake Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zakuma And The Fake Pastor by finestmoraj(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Zakuma and the Fake Pastor!
One fake pastor just opened a new church in lafia and needed to perform some miracles for his church members to know the stuff he his made off. So he went to a far town and arranged with a man called Zakuma, to claim to be deaf and dump. He paid him 20,000 Naira and promise to balance him 10,000 Naira after the game. Zakuma agreed. During deliverance on Sunday, the pastor was praying and sweating seriously. He then approached Zakuma and say “kakaka eri mamama! I command you to talk NOWWWW!!”
Zakuma kept quiet. The pastor was surprise and he then said “You
demon! I command you to leave this man now in JESUS NAME!”
Zakuma still kept quiet. The pastor became frustrated and didn’t know when he gave Zakuma a dirty slap “For the last time, talk talk talk!!!!”
Zakuma shouted “JESUS!!! You want to kill me? I will not talk until I see my balance” The pastor shouted “Praise the lord!!! He can now
talk. Next Sunday we balance him by making him to hear.” Zakuma shouted “Na lie!!! That’s not our plan” The pastor then shouted “Pra pra Praissssssss the living God!! He can now hear” grin

cc; madeinksu.com

1 Share

Re: Zakuma And The Fake Pastor by Timerkin1: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2015
NK

(1) (Reply)

Your Reaction When People R Plotting Graph In An Exam & You Cant Find D Question / Lol(pics) / When You Get Tired Of Answering The Same Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.