Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) (2930 Views)

I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma / Who Wore It Better? Genny Vs Tiwa / Who Wore It Better? Genny Vs Tiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by mostHandsome01: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Give reasons

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by Starships4u(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by powerfulsettingz: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
always omosexy

1 Like

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by gottliebglobal(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Make that a Nollywood movie title
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by dubylhover(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
are we talking abt beauty or their acting prowess..cos if its acting,omotola is a better and more versatile actress...genny doesnt really interprete her roles like omosexy..if yu watch any genny movie,she always tries to exhibit her true character in real lyf nd not d character shes supposed to play..

2 Likes

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by Yustash001(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omotola is better...

1 Like

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by darmys(f): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
hard
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Genny it is 4 me...dont ve any reason tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by shadowkings: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Tonto Dike is better

1 Like

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by nuelzy: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2015
dubylhover:
are we talking abt beauty or their acting prowess..cos if its acting,omotola is a better and more versatile actress...genny doesnt really interprete her roles like omosexy..if yu watch any genny movie,she always tries to exhibit her true character in real lyf nd not d character shes supposed to play..
exactly...her self-worth must be seen in all her interpretation..#even in d picture dat op posted

1 Like

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by dubylhover(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
nuelzy:
exactly...her self-worth must be seen in all her interpretation..#even in d picture dat op posted

exactly,no doubt genny is a great nd successful woman,but if yu observe her acting nd roles,its too 1 dimensional..she cant really interprete different roles without incuding her true nature,even in half of a yellow sun whr she had 3 scenes or so,it was still d same tin..i feel d main reaon y shv is loved is cos of that her personality,but she shudnt always potray it in films..thats y i like omosexy..perfect actress

1 Like

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by hensben(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
dubylhover:
you are on point bro
Beauty= omosexy
Acting prowess= omosexy
Class= no comparising, omosexy hands down.
Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by dubylhover(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
hensben:
you are on point bro
Beauty= omosexy
Acting prowess= omosexy
Class= no comparising, omosexy hands down.
Bye.

i swr i wud love to marry sumone like omotola..has values,independent nd a family woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by bellefidel(f): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
shadowkings:
Tonto Dike is better
I love tonto dike to a fault....... and also Stephenie okereke linus

1 Like

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by bellefidel(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
omotala is gud oh but I don't like she always showcase here family ASD if she is the first one to get them..... embarassedomotala is gud oh but I don't like she always showcase here family ASD if she is the first one to get them.....
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
dubylhover:

i swr i wud love to marry sumone like omotola..has values,independent nd a family woman grin
you are right..currently, I'm using her to find my dream girl, I love her personality like kilode. She is everything I want from a woman.

1 Like

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by hensben(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Are you nigerian? I ask because you type like nigerians(people from niger republic ).
bellefidel:
omotala is gud oh but I don't like she always showcase here family ASD if she is the first one to get them..... embarassedomotala is gud oh but I don't like she always showcase here family ASD if she is the first one to get them.....
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by mostHandsome01: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Genny it is 4 me...dont ve any reason tho
lol
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by mostHandsome01: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
dubylhover:
i think u absolutely right
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by mostHandsome01: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
shadowkings:
Tonto Dike is better
grin
shadowkings:
Tonto Dike is better
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by mostHandsome01: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
bellefidel:
I love tonto dike to a fault....... and also Stephenie okereke linus
hmm never knew tontolet had dis much fans
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by dubylhover(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
mostHandsome01:

i think u absolutely right

grin,its my observation
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by RedCard1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genny all de way
Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by RedCard1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
hensben:
you are on point bro Beauty= omosexy Acting prowess= omosexy Class= no comparising, omosexy hands down. Bye.
I disagree. Genny is better in these three aspects

2 Likes

Re: Genny Vs Omosexy, Who Is The Master Of The Game(photo) by SimplySeraphic(f): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Acting = omotola is average, genny none at all. She forms n doesnt interprete well.
Personality= Omotola
Class= one went to school n marriedgrin.

My opinion!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Memes Of Serena Williams That Trended On Nigerian Social Media (ph / Orange Drugs Model Princess Romeo Oghene Celebrate Birthday In Style(pics / Finally: Checkout This Photoshoot Of Adam And Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.