Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding (1339 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 / Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl / Gbenro Ajibade And Uti Nwachukwu Look Dapper In Matching Suits (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding by bvibesblogger: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro are now officially man and wife!

The duo, who started dating after they met on TV show Tinsel, said their vows in an elaborate ceremony in New York.

The event saw its expected turn out of celebrities, with singers Praiz and Dr. Sid on best man duty.

The couple looked amazing, with Gbenro cutting off his signature dreads for the occasion and Osas looking absolutely gorgeous in her wedding gown.

Congratulations to the couple! See the photos below!

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/all-the-amazing-photos-from-gbenro-ajibade-osas-ighodaros-white-wedding/

Re: All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding by 175(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Happy married Life to Osas n co. . .I tap into this Blessing and proclaim that I shall get married before this 2015 runs out in Jesus name, Amen!!!!!

By the way it's FTC baby!
Re: All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2015
this is wat i call one nigeria. a yoruba man gbenro weds osas from anoda tribe. happy married life
Re: All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding by glimpse33(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Awwwww
Re: All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding by Bibidear(f): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Wow,they look beautiful. I pray for mine to be pretty and interesting
Re: All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding by holyteeboy(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Chaiiii i missed it.....i watched the traditonal on hiptv.....pls which date was the white wedding
Re: All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding by Chanchit: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2015
So Soji still dey beef Chris Attoh and Damilola abi why them no go.
Re: All The Amazing Photos From Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Ighodaro’s White Wedding by EdwardCutlass: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Y

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Actor Olu Jacobs And His Wife Silva At Alibaba's 50 Gyration Party(pics / Sarah Ofili Vs Munachi Abii VOTE! / BREAKING: 5star Music Act, Skibii Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.